TNF: Steelers at Browns

it’s a rare occasion when I root for the Steelers but this is one of them.

Hate the Browns.
 
The browns are the sad sack guys you feel a little sorry for but at the same time enjoy their pain
 
why are they having this “concert” at halftime of a basic *** Thursday game? Can we just have football go back to being football, and not this lame spectacle trying to bring in every human to watch?
 
I wasnt counting divisional teams. That goes without saying.


I could’ve included the cardinals but I feel weird because they haven’t really achieved anything but I’m not over the wildcard loss. That was my first season as a real aware cowboys fan
Cardinals too they’ve been beating our *** for the last few years for some reason.
 
I keep saying it over and over again…you don’t have to have the most talent. If you are touch in the trenches you will be in most games.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,019
Messages
14,657,781
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top