nate dizzle
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 12,555
- Reaction score
- 23,837
How many years was Mike here?33-78-1 when trailing at half what the hell Mike lol
How many years was Mike here?33-78-1 when trailing at half what the hell Mike lol
Give me break. Why on earth would you hate the Browns???it’s a rare occasion when I root for the Steelers but this is one of them.
Hate the Browns.
He had all day to throw. Hard to believe nobody was open. I don’t think his reaction speed is the same. Or he just doesn’t trust his arm for tight window throws anymore.Rodgers looks bad
Cardinals too they’ve been beating our *** for the last few years for some reason.I wasnt counting divisional teams. That goes without saying.
I could’ve included the cardinals but I feel weird because they haven’t really achieved anything but I’m not over the wildcard loss. That was my first season as a real aware cowboys fan
Ahhhh ok I seeThe Steelers keep sending the Cowboys star players.
Oh for sure lol. Some people do it under burner accounts lol.Been a member for years, did not know you could reply to yourself Haha!
They said 5 on the telecast I didn’t realize it was that long.How many years was Mike here?
Yes, 5 years.They said 5 on the telecast I didn’t realize it was that long.
