TNF: Steelers vs Browns

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
The Cowboys should make a play for Garrett after the suspension....seems like the Browns players are throwing Garrett under the bus. Offer the browns a 3rd rounder and we have our RDE stud for the next 8-10 years.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
looks like possibly his left hand was caught in Garrett's gear , just the ripping of the helmet could have caused damage.

MikeB80

Reaction score
The Cowboys should make a play for Garrett after the suspension....seems like the Browns players are throwing Garrett under the bus. Offer the browns a 3rd rounder and we have our RDE stud for the next 8-10 years.

He is going to have to beat up a few women and drive his car into a telephone pole drunk before he meets our standards here under the jones family.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
This smitty moron seems to think that if you get into a fight at a bar it's okay to take out a knife. Some 80 year old senile man found out how to log onto the internet I see.

Dont come at me with this well self defense bull**** because back in your day MeN UsEd ThEiR fIsT tO sOlVe ThE pRoBlEm.

Batman1980

Reaction score
He is going to have to beat up a few women and drive his car into a telephone pole drunk before he meets our standards here under the jones family.
1GT1N3T.gif

MikeB80

Reaction score

i also forgot the other requirement.

he will need to have a machine gun couch like Greg Hardy who was a leader in our locker room as Jerry and Steve said.

gmb1

Reaction score
He should get maybe 3 or 4 games but not the whole season. Some media people are overreacting.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
My guess is Garrett spends the rest of the year suspended. They will make an example out of this for sure.

Batman1980

Reaction score
He should get maybe 3 or 4 games but not the whole season. Some media people are overreacting.

300 lb lineman tears off a QB's helmet after tossing him to the ground then clubs him in the head with it. He's getting 3 games+.

MikeB80

Reaction score

????

100 years of the nfl and this has never happened.
The league has done everything possible to avoid blows to the head.
This was after the whistle.
He hit a helmet less player directly in the head with a helmet that he swung as hard as he could.

You have to be joking with the 3 or 4 games and using the tired "media" term in the manner you are using.

The dude should be done for the rest of this year and more imo. It was ridiculous.