TNF: Steelers vs Browns

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Haha.. You went Violence is violence angle huh? You could do better than that. Heck I think you are arguing from a position of stupidity but I can formulate a better argument than that.

Pouncy will get a fine. Thats what he deserves. Heck he may get a game suspension.

There is a reason the public outrage over what Garrett did.

You are one of those talking point types that try to deflect from something bad by trying to redirect to something else also bad.

Go ahead and pretend Garrett and Pouncy did the same thing. The rest of us with IQ's over 50 know better.
I really need you 30k a year making people to stop calling people stupid. There is a reason the public outrage is over what. Garrett did. Its called stupidity. What did I deflect stupid? I said if you're going to speak on one speak on both. That doesn't equate to not speaking on the other. You'd know that if you were more than a regular 9to5 clown trying to act like you're sooooo smart Spongebob.

Polkton31

Reaction score
Moose Jaw Saskatchewan no doubt,

Not related to this but did I ever tell you that in the past " I met a little girl, her name was June

Just a little bit south of Saskatoon"

:lmao: Maybe off topic, but still funny.

superonyx

Reaction score
Stop it, he didn’t get hurt. Dude isn’t getting arrested for that. Some of these guys are hitting their wives and girlfriends harder than that and aren’t getting arrested. Hockey players can knock guys out and not get arrested. Baseball pitchers can throw a ball 100mph at a guys head and not get arrested. You’re overreacting now.
Hockey guys can fight just as MMA guys punch each other in the head. Its actually in the rule book of the sport.
When they use a weapon to fight they have been arrested.

Its not an overreach to see the difference between a man punching a man and a man swinging a metal object that weighs about 10 pounds at another mans head.

People hitting their girlfriends has nothing to do with this at all.
Where are we condoning this? Are you? Its kind of a weird point you tried to make.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Everything he said was bs that you say from the comfort of your computer not in the what of the moment. As far as the other stuff like I said in the other sentence its easy to say things from the safety of the computer that you don't IRL.

Lastly I don't care about what you've seen regarding me inferior poster. Get off my jock because I don't bend the knee like you over Dak.

LMAO
"Everything he said was BS" the very first sentence.

I've never seen someone more incompetent.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Your parents failed you because your reading skills are trash. I never said the stuff was bs and that was it stupid. Learn how to understand English dummy. You're shocked because I'm not team Dak eater like you.

Sit this one out, I think it's past your bed time.

Go back to school if you dropped out. Because you arent going to go far at all in life at this rate.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
LMAO
"Everything he said was BS" the very first sentence.

I've never seen someone more incompetent.
Like I said your stupid parents failed you. Too bad thou but I don't have time for interacting with people of,your stupidity level. After I said bs there is more that explains what the bs was. Don't bother replying Dak eater cause I can't respond to products of failure parenting but so much.

superonyx

Reaction score
I really need you 30k a year making people to stop calling people stupid. There is a reason the public outrage is over what. Garrett did. Its called stupidity. What did I deflect stupid? I said if you're going to speak on one speak on both. That doesn't equate to not speaking on the other. You'd know that if you were more than a regular 9to5 clown trying to act like you're sooooo smart Spongebob.
I'll try to respond but for the life of me I can't figure out what you are even saying.
Any more time spent trying to have a conversation with you is time wasted.
If you want to continue this discussion can you at least try making sense?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Big ol dummy @Philmonroe within 5 mins of each other in the two parts

Everything he said was bs that you say from the comfort of your computer not in the what of the moment. As far as the other stuff like I said in the other sentence its easy to say things from the safety of the computer that you don't IRL.

Lastly I don't care about what you've seen regarding me inferior poster. Get off my jock because I don't bend the knee like you over Dak.

Philmonroe said:
Your parents failed you because your reading skills are trash. I never said the stuff was bs and that was it stupid. Learn how to understand English dummy. You're shocked because I'm not team Dak eater like you.

I won't argue that one of our sets of parents failed, one has trash reading skills, doesnt understand English, but it's you that fits into all of that.

Checkmate. Bow down to daddy

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I'll try to respond but for the life of me I can't figure out what you are even saying.
Any more time spent trying to have a conversation with you is time wasted.
If you want to continue this discussion can you at least try making sense?
Awesome

erod

Reaction score
So, so much irony in this.

I read it three times, and I'm still not sure what it means.

LOL, wow.

jsb357

Reaction score
I really need you 30k a year making people to stop calling people stupid.

hqdefault.jpg

superonyx

Reaction score
Big ol dummy @Philmonroe within 5 mins of each other in the two parts

Philmonroe said:

I won't argue that one of our sets of parents failed, one has trash reading skills, doesnt understand English, but it's you that fits into all of that.

Checkmate. Bow down to daddy
haha......Dude sounds like he is sloppy drunk and someone just stuffed his mouth full of mash potatoes.

giphy.gif

Lutonio

Reaction score
Not enough is being made of Rudolph's part in it. He tried to rip off the helmet first and actually tried to kick Garrett in the groin.

Both players deserve suspensions.

jsb357

Reaction score
I need to chill but not the person calling people stupid over Internet disagreements? Gotcha. This is the bias stuff I'm talking about. Let one person do whatever and just focus on the other.

No really...

Unless you are in the handful of Steelers or Browns directly involved
there is really no reason to get all worked up.

It's a sad state of affairs but rule number 7 for happiness in life is to "expect less" from other people.