TNF: Steelers vs Browns

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I had turned the game off by the time this had happened but I caught it this morning. Crazy!!! Definitely see Garrett getting suspended the majority of the season.

I get it, boys will be boys and sometimes tempers boil over, but there is no excuse for trying to hit a player in the head with a helmet. I'm sorry.

Also, goes to show you that you don't mess with a teams QB. You see how quick other Steelers were there to protect their boy?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
He intended to crush another persons skull with a metal object .I don't even doubt that off the field he may be a great guy. You just can't have this stuff.
Helmets are not made of metal. They can't even wear watches made of metal. Earrings and necklaces yes, but nothing else.

The Albert Haynesworth rule.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
What the hell did Rudolph do to piss him off that much? That wasn't just stuff from the game. Something happened and we just saw the end result of it.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What the hell did Rudolph do to piss him off that much? That wasn't just stuff from the game. Something happened and we just saw the end result of it.
Video shows Rudolph scrapping with him on the ground and pulling at his helmet. Still no excuse for trying to club him over the head with a blunt object. That's assault with a weapon and I'll be surprised if there aren't some charges being pressed by the end of the day.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Video shows Rudolph scrapping with him on the ground and pulling at his helmet. Still no excuse for trying to club him over the head with a blunt object. That's assault with a weapon and I'll be surprised if there aren't some charges being pressed by the end of the day.
This makes no sense. When you're in a fight you're not necessarily thinking like you are now. The things some people say online don't make sense.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

I'm speculating

Rudolph tried to tear off Myles' helmet while they were on the ground, so Myles gets up and is like "want a helmet ripped off?" And takes Rudolph's. Then Myles doesn't swing for a little bit just holding it in his hand but Rudolph keeps yapping behind his two OL and that's when Garrett said alright I've had enough and swings with it.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
This makes no sense. When you're in a fight you're not necessarily thinking like you are now. The things some people say online don't make sense.
Everything he said was factual, doesn't matter if you're in the right state of mind or not, you still assaulted someone with a weapon. The only reason it doesn't make sense to you is well a lot of things don't.

I have never seen you not be wrong on a topic, it's reaching unprecedented levels.

superonyx

Reaction score
There have been thousands of incidents in football someone has their helmet taken off. In none of those (that i am aware of) the player then swung it at the other players head.
When you are a 280lb DE wrestling with a QB on national tv with million of people watching you something stops you from escalating it to this point. This is the same as in regular life. Otherwise every street fight would turn in to murder.

Its scary that last night Garrett shows that he doesnt have that part of us that pulls back.

If I were him I would seek mental help. It would bother me to allow emotion to take over to that point.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Sarcasm vs. Joke

I don't see what the big fuss is about. He ripped the guys helmet off, realized he didn't want it, then tried to put it back on his head. At maximum velocity.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Everything he said was factual, doesn't matter if you're in the right state of mind or not, you still assaulted someone with a weapon. The only reason it doesn't make sense to you is well a lot of things don't.

I have never seen you not be wrong on a topic, it's reaching unprecedented levels.
Everything he said was bs that you say from the comfort of your computer not in the what of the moment. As far as the other stuff like I said in the other sentence its easy to say things from the safety of the computer that you don't IRL.

Lastly I don't care about what you've seen regarding me inferior poster. Get off my jock because I don't bend the knee like you over Dak.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, I hope mason gets suspended too for saying something that hurt Garrett's feelings. smh yeah, that's it.