TNF: Steelers vs Browns

Philmonroe

Reaction score
There have been thousands of incidents in football someone has their helmet taken off. In none of those (that i am aware of) the player then swung it at the other players head.
When you are a 280lb DE wrestling with a QB on national tv with million of people watching you something stops you from escalating it to this point. This is the same as in regular life. Otherwise every street fight would turn in to murder.

Its scary that last night Garrett shows that he doesnt have that part of us that pulls back.

If I were him I would seek mental help. It would bother me to allow emotion to take over to that point.
Don't care nothing you posted changed a thing I said. Why aren't you taking about Pouncey also?

uvaballa

Reaction score
What the hell did Rudolph do to piss him off that much? That wasn't just stuff from the game. Something happened and we just saw the end result of it.
He tried to pull off Miles helmet when they were on the ground so I guess Miles decided to rip his off. He definitely overreacted but I’ve seen worse fights than that. Andre Johnson and Finnegan was more of a real fight than that. Guys will get suspended l.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Everything he said was bs that you say from the comfort of your computer not in the what of the moment. As far as the other stuff like I said in the other sentence its easy to say things from the safety of the computer that you don't IRL.

Lastly I don't care about what you've seen regarding me inferior poster. Get off my jock because I don't bend the knee like you over Dak.

Then point out the exact things he said that were BS. Do it.

Rudolph was scrapping with him on the ground anand pulling at his helmet- fact
Still no excuse for clubbing him over the head with a blunt object- fact
That's assault with a weapon- fact
He'll be surprised if there arent charges- fact

This isn't about Dak, get off his jock. It's about the entirety of your posting.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I just watched the video of the fight. Myles Garret should be suspended for the remainder of this year and next year...what a piece of garbage he is...and whoever rain up and pushed the Pittsburgh QB should be gone just as long.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You don't like the question so you can't even formulate an intelligent response.

Kicking a guy wearing a helmet is now the same thing as ripping someones helmet off and cracking him in the head with it?

Are you really stupid or just pretending to be?
It was intelligent enough for the medium we are on but I understand low status types have to try to make themselves feel superior to someone so go ahead and do that. Violence is violence buddy and if you're opposed to Garrett speak on the other. As far stupidity in any measurable way I'm smarter than you outside of fight etiquette. If you want to be smarter on fight etiquette you can have it though.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Then point out the exact things he said that were BS. Do it.

Rudolph was scrapping with him on the ground anand pulling at his helmet- fact
Still no excuse for clubbing him over the head with a blunt object- fact
That's assault with a weapon- fact
He'll be surprised if there arent charges- fact

This isn't about Dak, get off his jock. It's about the entirety of your posting.
Its all about Dak you Dak eater. The entirety of my posting liar that you've commented on damn near is all about Dak and if it isn't post it lair. I already posted what was bs stupid and if you're too stupid to understand I can't help you.

uvaballa

Reaction score
What if the helmet cracked the QB's skull? Then should he be arrested?
What if it killed him? Then should he be arrested?

The crime is in the intent not the result. If I rob a store and gun point and the store doesnt have any money I still get arrested for armed robbery.
Stop it, he didn’t get hurt. Dude isn’t getting arrested for that. Some of these guys are hitting their wives and girlfriends harder than that and aren’t getting arrested. Hockey players can knock guys out and not get arrested. Baseball pitchers can throw a ball 100mph at a guys head and not get arrested. You’re overreacting now.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
The suspension will depend on how much weight the NFL gives the intent vrs the result. QB not hurt but the intention was to do so.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Its all about Dak you Dak eater. The entirety of my posting liar that you've commented on damn near is all about Dak and if it isn't post it lair. I already posted what was bs stupid and if you're too stupid to understand I can't help you.
Ah so you couldn't point out a single thing that was BS?

NO WAY! I am shocked. The 'ol "I cant actually do give evidence to my claim, so I'm going to say o already did that". And you were talking about BS?You're a pile of it.

Btw Dak eater? LMAO. Are you 5 years old?

With your IQ I wouldn't call anyone stupid.

jsb357

Reaction score
I know Garrett is a talent (the Cleveland one) but Cleveland should consider cutting him
and filing for bonus reimbursement from his contract.

The players union needs to get tough on this as well.

Send a message, regardless of the cause, actions like this will NOT be tolerated by anyone
associated with the NFL.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Ah so you couldn't point out a single thing that was BS?

NO WAY! I am shocked.

Btw Dak eater? LMAO. Are you 5 years old?
Your parents failed you because your reading skills are trash. I never said the stuff was bs and that was it stupid. Learn how to understand English dummy. You're shocked because I'm not team Dak eater like you.

superonyx

Reaction score
It was intelligent enough for the medium we are on but I understand low status types have to try to make themselves feel superior to someone so go ahead and do that. Violence is violence buddy and if you're opposed to Garrett speak on the other. As far stupidity in any measurable way I'm smarter than you outside of fight etiquette. If you want to be smarter on fight etiquette you can have it though.
Haha.. You went Violence is violence angle huh? You could do better than that. Heck I think you are arguing from a position of stupidity but I can formulate a better argument than that.

Pouncy will get a fine. Thats what he deserves. Heck he may get a game suspension.

There is a reason the public outrage over what Garrett did.

You are one of those talking point types that try to deflect from something bad by trying to redirect to something else also bad.

Go ahead and pretend Garrett and Pouncy did the same thing. The rest of us with IQ's over 50 know better.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Worse things happen at the bottom of a pile. Looks bad, is bad, but Rudolph tried to pull his helmet off. If he doesn't, none of the rest happens. Just saying. 3 games for Garrett, 1 for Pouncey and the pretty boy QB gets away with nothing.