TNF Thread Vikings vs Rams

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Masterful series from Wade Phillips just then.

That deserves a celebratory chin fat jiggle.

gl9fdES.gif

Kevinicus

Reaction score
It's sad that you can't argue against it

Tell me how Goff had the worst QB rating in the league and the rams had one of the worst offense years in a row under Fisher, but mcVey comes in and he's one of the best qbs in the league. Could it be coaching?

Cousins is so utterly amazing, yet he couldn't manage to beat us, so please explain what signing Cousins to a massive contract and bringing him here would do.

Teams win games, not QBs. Start there and you may begin to understand football and team sports in general. If you don't know that, you don't know anything.

I don't care what Goff did as a rookie. I care how he has grown and what he is today.

Yes coaching matters, but Dak could never be what Goff is.

Reaction score
So let me see if I follow. I shouldn't care that I'm stuck with a terrible QB due to the fact that our idiot GM was gifted Wentz and screwed it up because you think we have a scheme/staff that destroys all QBs?

The same scheme/staff that flourished with this QB as a rookie?

Sleep it off.
And if you think Wentz could succeed in this fossilized system with putrid WR's and scrub TE's, you are the intoxicated one.

I know you like Wentz. So do I. I wanted to trade up to get him too. But your judgement regarding him is completely clouded.

You can credit Zeke, that o-line and defenses who hadn't seen him play for Dak's success in 2016. Jason Garrett had nothing to do with it, despite his COTY trophy on his mantle.

Ken

Reaction score
These two teams would beat us by a million points.
The Vikings are not good. Did you not see them get smacked by the Bills? Are you watching 5 td passes????

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Rams, Jags etc....show that a NFL team can go from being a bad team to a playoff team when the Front office knows how to draft, how to pick up the right personnel, and how to hire the right coaching staff. But, there is Jerrah.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And if you think Wentz could succeed in this fossilized system with putrid WR's and scrub TE's, you are the intoxicated one.

I know you like Wentz. So do I. I wanted to trade up to get him too. But your judgement regarding him is completely clouded.

You can credit Zeke, that o-line and defenses who hadn't seen him play for Dak's success in 2016. Jason Garrett had nothing to do with it, despite his COTY trophy on his mantle.

Cool story.