TNF Thread Vikings vs Rams

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I thought zimmer was great.... his defense is getting absolutely torched, his team got smacked against the lowly bills, and they are about to be 1-2-1. So has zimmer not had Hs team prepared these past two weeks?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The Vikings made a mistake abandoning the run the last couple of possessions.

You can't just drop back and pass every down vs the Rams front. Plus it is only a 2 score game.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
I thought zimmer was great.... his defense is getting absolutely torched, his team got smacked against the lowly bills, and they are about to be 1-2-1. So has zimmer not had Hs team prepared these past two weeks?

Cousins looked good....Vikings just got man handled on defense

T-RO

Reaction score

Zimmer has posted DECADES of some of the best defense in the NFL. Not every game — or stretch of games — is going to be a success.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Teams win games and yet here you are steadily crying about Dak and how he is all that ails this team. maybe you will begin to understand football when you can understand we've had historically great talent under the Garrett regime and still haven't been out of the 2nd round.
Tell me how drafting a new qb is going to take us to the superbowl when we've had HOF te Witten, the best o line in cowboys history, Dez Bryant, 1800 yard rusher Demarco Murray and we still didn't get to the championship game. Tell me how it's the players when we steadily got rid of the new 'problem' player only to be greeted to the same results the next year. Getting rid of TO and getting a bunch of RKGs sure fixed things up huh?
We finally got the oline and topmrun game as Romo career was ending.... and we replaced Romo, a very good qb with dak........... no comparison between those two. Romo never had a dominant oline, or a run game that was anything other than just ok for almost all of his career.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Dak is still getting love from NFL network. He's doing an interview with Irvin on Sunday morning.