TNF Thread Vikings vs Rams

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Watching these defenses are depressing as well

It's tough to defend against good QBs when their OCs know how to use the current rules of the game to their advantage.

kevm3

Reaction score
Teams win games, not QBs. Start there and you may begin to understand football and team sports in general. If you don't know that, you don't know anything.

I don't care what Goff did as a rookie. I care how he has grown and what he is today.

Yes coaching matters, but Dak could never be what Goff is.

Teams win games and yet here you are steadily crying about Dak and how he is all that ails this team. maybe you will begin to understand football when you can understand we've had historically great talent under the Garrett regime and still haven't been out of the 2nd round.
Tell me how drafting a new qb is going to take us to the superbowl when we've had HOF te Witten, the best o line in cowboys history, Dez Bryant, 1800 yard rusher Demarco Murray and we still didn't get to the championship game. Tell me how it's the players when we steadily got rid of the new 'problem' player only to be greeted to the same results the next year. Getting rid of TO and getting a bunch of RKGs sure fixed things up huh?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
So let me see if I follow. I shouldn't care that I'm stuck with a terrible QB due to the fact that our idiot GM was gifted Wentz and screwed it up because you think we have a scheme/staff that destroys all QBs?

The same scheme/staff that flourished with this QB as a rookie?

Sleep it off.
No, I just think you are all hung up on not trading for Wentz and can't get over it.

And you also need to know you are dying on the hill that Prescott is what he is. A 4th round QB. I am not defending him but I am willing to look beyond the obvious.

I just am a little disappointed you can look at a team with Jason Garrett, Linehan and the Joneses overseeing and decide to just blame the 4th round QB.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak can take all the notes he wants.... he can’t do that. Not knocking Dak. He’s a great guy but just doesn’t have those tools

I completely agree. He doesn't have the Oline or the receivers or the scheme. NO tools at all.

Reactions: Ken