To All Cowboys fans

CB61

Reaction score
At least back when I knew the Cowboys first hand in the Tom Landry era I didn't like it anymore when we lost but I knew everybody gave it their all sometimes the breaks didn't go our way sometimes we shot ourselves in the foot it was a combination of things but it was a lot more exciting to watch than what's going on today

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I feel I've been patient enough..............

1r8d4t.jpg

samilpa4life

Reaction score
I have been a Cowboys fan since I was 5 years old during the mid-1970s. I understand that our beloved team has not been “relevant” for over 20 years but that is what makes this a great situation. Just imagine the feeling once things get turned around and we return to the glory days. I went through it in the 1980s and waited over 10 years for them to win another Super Bowl. I know the feeling and I can’t wait for it to happen again. Please be a little bit more patient and our time will come. So, please support our team especially now when we know that things can only get better. Don’t fall off the wagon because the feeling of raising #6 will be an amazing experience. Have faith and good things happen. Last note before I end this message......

“How About Them Cowboys!!!!!!”

:thumbup::starspin::thumbup::starspin::thumbup::starspin:
Man I have been patient since 1995, I used to think like you but enough is enough, we have wasted so much talent to not even make it to the NFC Championship Game, and I would hate to waste the talent we have now. We need to bring in a REAL head coach!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I have been a Cowboys fan since I was 5 years old during the mid-1970s. I understand that our beloved team has not been “relevant” for over 20 years but that is what makes this a great situation. Just imagine the feeling once things get turned around and we return to the glory days. I went through it in the 1980s and waited over 10 years for them to win another Super Bowl. I know the feeling and I can’t wait for it to happen again. Please be a little bit more patient and our time will come. So, please support our team especially now when we know that things can only get better. Don’t fall off the wagon because the feeling of raising #6 will be an amazing experience. Have faith and good things happen. Last note before I end this message......

It comes down to character. Some people are just born quitters. Can't do anything about them. They are unable to change.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score

Be more patient?????:lmao::yourock::lmao2::lmao2:

Praxit

Reaction score
............got no complaints here, I'm a Cowboy masochist. I really don't have a choice. :omg:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I'm sure there was a Browns fan saying the say kind of thing for the last few decades too.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

Risen...is that you?

IceBowler

Reaction score
After being a fan since 1965, it's either pull for em or burn myself with cigarettes.

Cigarettes hurt.

It's a flaw in my character.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I’m actually worried it’s going to get worse. And while we have been bad, I’m scared Jerry is about to go full al Davis later year mode.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
The Jones' will leave no stone unturned in getting this team pointed towards a championship. I have total confidence in this leadership team.