To all the Romosapiens

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
rather have a rookie making those mistakes then a "14 year veteran" . plus we get to see what we got with romo.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
With Blessoe playing the way he was, the season was lost anyway. Might as well find out what we got. I'd rather lose with Romo than with Bledsoe. Atleast Romo will give a fighting chance. The human crash test dummy wasn't unbearable for any longer.

SS

:star:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I got just what I wanted, thank you. A mobile QB who can run, throw on the run, and can help make our horrible O-Line slightly less horrible. He was under constant pressure and had no running game and they were teeing off on him as we couldnt run.

200 yards and 2 TDs in your first half of action isnt bad. Some of his throws were, though

SPHawk

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1110188 said:
Be careful what you wish for as you might get it.

Wow...his actual first time he got to come in a play. What did you expect? Brady? Please....I'm glad he's in now and getting experience. Maybe next week he'll be able to come out and be more calm.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does Romo have what it takes to play like this every Sunday?

Some guys excel coming off the bench. Every Sunday ain't no walk in the park.

I know hejust threw another int....butstill I see potential. Almost fun.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
If I'm the coach of this team I start Romo next week. He made some stupid mistakes but those can be resolved with good coaching. He's a step up over Bledsoe.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score

losing with Romo is an easier pill to swallow than losing with Drew.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Actually, i'm more optimistic about the rest of the season now. How long can we as fans and the Cowboys as a team know that the rest of the league is just going to blitz the hell out of us and know that there's not a damn thing we can do about it.

Aikbach

Reaction score
skinsscalper;1110233 said:
With Blessoe playing the way he was, the season was lost anyway. Might as well find out what we got. I'd rather lose with Romo than with Bledsoe. Atleast Romo will give a fighting chance. The human crash test dummy wasn't unbearable for any longer.

SS

:star:
We've got nothing, the Giants called Dallas' bluff, for the season they will pretty much have to fold.

sbark

Reaction score
Romo's gotta learn that sticking a wedge to a tight pin is not the same as throwing some of those balls up for grabs......there is no scramble for par after a INT

BP gotta beat it into his brain in terms of instant Triple Bogey....

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Romo gets no snaps in the week with the 1st team. I think that 3rd INT was a direct result of not having unity with the 1st team receivers.

Give Romo a full week practicing with the 1st team. Give Romo a game plan suited to his style. Let him loose on Carolina.

If in the final games he doesn't show anything, then go out and draft a 1st round quarterback.

wileedog

Reaction score
chinch;1110255 said:
losing with Romo is an easier pill to swallow than losing with Drew.

Can't put it any better than that. That throw by Bledsoe at the end of the half was horrific.

Put it in the kids hands and hope he improves. Bledsoe won't.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
What an *** idiot. I feel much better going down w/ Romo. IMO... the T.O. drop was huge. Sure Romo tried to do too much but it was refreshing to see a QB sidestep and move in the pocket a little. Somehow, I'm not as mad after this loss.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
We were still in the game at 12-7, Romo basically made a mistake every time he needed to make a good play.

Putting him cost us the game and most likely the season.

Please Romosapiens, had those throws been made by Bledsoe, there would have been 500 threads claiming he was the worst QB in the league, he should be benched etc.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Aikbach;1110271 said:
We've got nothing, the Giants called Dallas' bluff, for the season they will pretty much have to fold.

This is ridiculous!!! :huh:

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
If the Cowboys continue to get dominated on both lines, it doesn't matter who the QB is.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
That's just silly-talk.

Bledsoe played himself out of that job.

It isn't on the fans. It's on him.

Hoov

Reaction score
Im for ROMO. i just cant stand to watch bledsoe curl up in a ball and get sacked anymore.

ROMO can run for some yards, run and throw, or slide around to buy time to make a pass. That alone may stop so much blitzing. would liked to have seen what romo could have done with a 0-0 game and some room to run the ball instead of coming in behind.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
BLEDSOE IS DONE! GET OVER IT!

The decision to put Romo in is more about Bledsoe sucking the past 16 games or so than about Romo. The fact that the coaching staff believes Romo has talent and skill just made the decision easier.

We're not going anywhere with Drew at the helm. With Romo who knows...at least we're getting a look at a young talent at a critical position.