To all the Romosapiens

DallasInDC

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1110323 said:
We were still in the game at 12-7, Romo basically made a mistake every time he needed to make a good play.

Putting him cost us the game and most likely the season.

Please Romosapiens, had those throws been made by Bledsoe, there would have been 500 threads claiming he was the worst QB in the league, he should be benched etc.

The difference is Bledsoe is a 14 year veteran who has no room to improve. Romo is playing in his first real game (I am not including mop up time last week) on Monday night and has tons of room for development. I'll take Romo every dayof the week and twice on Sunday. I'llf orgive Romo for his mistakes as part of his develpoment. There is no excuse for bledsoe who has 14 year history of playing the way he does. BRING ON THE ROMO ERA BABY!!!

skinsscalper

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1110396 said:
3 interceptions in 2 quarters leading to 17 points is a "fighting chance"

UMMMMM, yeah, we actually moved the ball, Einstein.Howmany yards did the offense have under Bledsoe again? Turnovers or not, without moving the ball you have a 0% chance to score points.

SS

:star:

Snaggletooth

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1110348 said:
Glad to see you would rather lose with Romo than win with Bledsoe.

Win with Bledsoe??? Does he have a twin brother I don't know about?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1110323 said:
We were still in the game at 12-7, Romo basically made a mistake every time he needed to make a good play.

Putting him cost us the game and most likely the season.

Please Romosapiens, had those throws been made by Bledsoe, there would have been 500 threads claiming he was the worst QB in the league, he should be benched etc.

:hammer:

wileedog

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1110396 said:
3 interceptions in 2 quarters leading to 17 points is a "fighting chance"

I can't imagine how anyone can watch that 2Q INT by Bledsoe and be upset by this move.

It was horrible, and coupled on top with a ton of other terrible decisions, and even non decisions, the benching was more than warranted.

Give Romo a week with the first team and a game plan centered around his strengths before throwing him under the bus. The alternative has already proven to be miserable.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Bled has had plenty of opportunities to suck; now it's Romo's turn. Playing behind this o-line, it's somewhat pointless.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
skinsscalper;1110431 said:
UMMMMM, yeah, we actually moved the ball, Einstein.Howmany yards did the offense have under Bledsoe again? Turnovers or not, without moving the ball you have a 0% chance to score points.

SS

:star:

:rolleyes: I see that now only the number of yards count, not the INTs. Memo to you, the last TD was against the softest defence this side of a Zimmer blitz package.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
CCF is disappointed and for some reason is taking that disappointment out on some of his fellow fans.

The simple fact of the matter is that Bledsoe played himself out of his starting job. Parcells gave him lots of opportunities. Was slow to give up on Bledsoe. And yet Bledsoe still played his way off the field...

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1110401 said:
You Romopimps are certainly very defensive about your non-golden boy. Christ, you make the Hutchinson and Carter defenders look like amateurs.

And don't forget about Clint Stoerner! Remember all the lovers of him? Brady didn't go in the play like that. Neither did Leinart. There's a huge difference between an up and coming great QB and a piece of #Q@$ Hutchinson, Romo, Stoerner, Anthony Wright, Quincy and everyone else we've had.

sillycon

Reaction score
I'm no big fan of Romo but you HAD to have seen that there was no chance with Bledsoe in there. Bledsoe just isn't going to be successive with this team now. There aren't any Newton, Gogan, Allen, Stepnoski, E. Williams to help him.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
wileedog;1110444 said:
I can't imagine how anyone can watch that 2Q INT by Bledsoe and be upset by this move.

It was horrible, and coupled on top with a ton of other terrible decisions, and even non decisions, the benching was more than warranted.

Give Romo a week with the first team and a game plan centered around his strengths before throwing him under the bus. The alternative has already proven to be miserable.

I was as mad at Bledsoe as anyone but my anger at him subsided when the prodigy threw his first pass of the game.

Remember even though the prodigy will have a week to game plan, Fox will have a week to game plan against him. Peppers is already salivating.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
DallasInDC;1110427 said:
The difference is Bledsoe is a 14 year veteran who has no room to improve. Romo is playing in his first real game (I am not including mop up time last week) on Monday night and has tons of room for development. I'll take Romo every dayof the week and twice on Sunday. I'llf orgive Romo for his mistakes as part of his develpoment. There is no excuse for bledsoe who has 14 year history of playing the way he does. BRING ON THE ROMO ERA BABY!!!

That's fine... Bledsoe won't improve... Romo will. But they're not on the same level right now. Not even close. Bledsoe has made about 4-5 bad throws this season over 5 1/2 games. Romo made 2-3 in 2 quarters.

If you want to go straight development IMO you have to be done for the season. We aren't done yet. We were 5 points down tonight and had momentum going until Bledsoe threw the pick. We don't know how he would have come out in the second half. IMO this was the worst time to make the change. We lost any ounce of momentum we had with the change.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
ZeroClub;1110467 said:
CCF is disappointed and for some reason is taking that disappointment out on some of his fellow fans.

The simple fact of the matter is that Bledsoe played himself out of his starting job. Parcells gave him lots of opportunities. Was slow to give up on Bledsoe. And yet Bledsoe still played his way off the field...

Read the attacks on me, I have been called an idiot, sorry f'in idiot, basically called ******** etc. It is Romosapien who is taking out their frustrations, not me.