To all those saying Dak Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator88

Reaction score
Man same way I felt about Romo. The only thing that gives me a good feeling about dak is he doesn't turn the football over, and makes good decisions.
Take out Dak's fluke rookie season and he throws interceptions at the same rate Romo did over his entire career, so he doesn't even do that better than Romo.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak doesn't suck. He's just not very good.

Personally, I don't want a bus driver at QB, I want a game changer. Had hope for Dak after year 1, but there's more bad tape now than good.

And where are you going to find this "game changer"? LOL

You guys crack me up. Where is he?

Are you going to magically make one appear? You all say as if you can just go out and get one. LOL

It sounds dumb to be honest. And what QB is going to "change the game" with these pass catchers, coaches, Oline?

What did Zeke do yesterday? No doubt you have all the excuses in the world for him. But those same excuses don't work for the QB correct?
In overtime zeke had 3rd and 1 and he couldn't even get a yard. Was that Daks fault?

I don't hear you asking for a "game changer" at RB.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Take out Dak's fluke rookie season and he throws interceptions at the same rate Romo did over his entire career, so he doesn't even do that better than Romo.

Nobody could throw a game losing pick at the rate that Romo could. It truly was a special talent of his.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak will be here next year. Probably start however, as a stop gap QB while our #1 pick gets acclimated. Doesn’t matter really.. At least there would be hope at QB instead of reminiscing and waiting for a 2016 season that was false gold.

LOL...…..have all the hope you want. Until he gets in the game and is running for his life and has passes bounce off receivers and right to the DB. LOL

Then you same cry babies will be crying for another QB. LOL

Until one day you will figure out that he needs more help and real coaching. Or maybe he will just magically take us to the promised land with this scrap of scrubs around him.

Reactions: Ken

Gator88

Reaction score
Nobody could throw a game losing pick at the rate that Romo could. It truly was a special talent of his.
It's pretty incredible that he could lead the league in his time in 4th quarter comebacks and have the best 4th Quarter passer rating of any QB while throwing game losing picks at a high rate. :rolleyes:

HellCrowe

Reaction score
And where are you going to find this "game changer"? LOL

You guys crack me up. Where is he?

Are you going to magically make one appear? You all say as if you can just go out and get one. LOL

It sounds dumb to be honest. And what QB is going to "change the game" with these pass catchers, coaches, Oline?

What did Zeke do yesterday? No doubt you have all the excuses in the world for him. But those same excuses don't work for the QB correct?
In overtime zeke had 3rd and 1 and he couldn't even get a yard. Was that Daks fault?

I don't hear you asking for a "game changer" at RB.

Lol! The guy that singly won our game last week? Dak is nothing with Zeke and is a below average QB.(backup preferred). At this point, we know and mentioned that no one respects Dak. FACT.

We get Dak friendly weapons lol! What a joke. The coaches have to cover up the limitations that Dak possesses. Meaning screens, 5 yard passes, and in a blue moon, a drawn up play to Rico Gathers. Other than that, when it breaks down our QB cannot be counted on.

LOL...…..have all the hope you want. Until he gets in the game and is running for his life and has passes bounce off receivers and right to the DB. LOL

Then you same cry babies will be crying for another QB. LOL

Until one day you will figure out that he needs more help and real coaching. Or maybe he will just magically take us to the promised land with this scrap of scrubs around him.

Lol but Dak isn’t a bum. Like I mentioned your blinders are illegal

Last edited:

NotForLong

Reaction score
If he's that bad the Cowboys wouldn't have won a single game...
No but I know we would not have lost 3 games. Its amazing the amount of pressure the defenses are putting on the strength of our team with total disregard to the defending the pass because Dak sucks

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m confused as to what perspective you are coming from...because to me it sounds like you are implying that Jerry Jones knows what the heck he is doing when evaluating football players. And to that I say
giphy.gif
:laugh:No. I said no such thing. I am saying that Jones himself BELIEVES he makes sound football decisions that are as good as or better than his peers. This is an important hypothesis considering who is the real decision-maker of this franchise.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
It's pretty incredible that he could lead the league in his time in 4th quarter comebacks and have the best 4th Quarter passer rating of any QB while throwing game losing picks at a high rate. :rolleyes:
The problem with his 4th quarter comebacks is that most were against teams you aren’t going to face in the playoffs. It mostly occured against teams we shouldn’t have had to come back on.

Legend

Reaction score
Dak needs a true #1 WR like this one who can shield defenders with his body in tight coverage and make them pay...if they make a mistake

Can Hurns, Thompson, Hurd, TWill, Beasley, or Austin do this on similar routes?

A true #1 WR just need the ball thrown to him regardless of the coverage in most cases.... He will take care of the rest.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Romo had some special talents both ways. But he also had Garrett. So none of it mattered. Just like it doenst matter now.

Cry like a baby all you want about the QB. People did it for years with Romo. Its never going to matter as long as our HC is the clapping dunce.

Listening to the idiots complain about Dak is the same as listening to the idiots complain about Romo. All while Garrett the loser remains our head coach. Its old already. Broken record.

From this point forward I will be rooting for a loss in every game. An embarrassing loss.

Next week will be even worse. We will be lucky to get a first down. That should really make you cry. LOL

I am looking forward to it.

Reactions: Ken

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lol! The guy that singly won our game last week? Dak is nothing with Zeke but without Zeke Dak is a below average QB. At this point, we know and mentioned that no one respects Dak. FACT.

We get Dak friendly weapons lol! What a joke. The coaches have to cover up the limitations that Dak possesses. Meaning screens, 5 yard passes, and in a blue moon, a drawn up play to Rico Gathers. Other than that, when it breaks down our QB cannot be counted on.

Lol but Dak isn’t a bum. Like I mentioned your blinders are illegal

Maybe if you cry harder it will make a difference. LOL

Maybe 3 or 4 picks and under 100 yards passing would do it against the Jags?

Im sure an even more embarrassing loss and you might be pulling your hair out?

Maybe Zeke the stud can get over 50 yards next week too. OR maybe not. Maybe Jerry will start crying along with you next week.

btcutter

Reaction score
The problem with his 4th quarter comebacks is that most were against teams you aren’t going to face in the playoffs. It mostly occured against teams we shouldn’t have had to come back on.

So you will only count his come back against teams which are obviously better than his team? Give me a break.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don't disagree with you on Garrett. But I would take Brady. ;)

You would take Brady and after a couple losses, you would probably be complaining that he wasn't Aaron Rogers.

Ill take Bellicheck

HellCrowe

Reaction score
Maybe if you cry harder it will make a difference. LOL

Maybe 3 or 4 picks and under 100 yards passing would do it against the Jags?

Im sure an even more embarrassing loss and you might be pulling your hair out?

Maybe Zeke the stud can get over 50 yards next week too. OR maybe not. Maybe Jerry will start crying along with you next week.

Nah man. Been over it. It just amazes me people still give Dak excuses. This season as I mentioned needed to over exceed or fail. Get coaches out and the backup qb portraying as the starter/franchise player out

Status
Not open for further replies.