To all those saying Dak Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Dak doesn’t suck...but he’s also not in the small % of QB’s that are franchise QB’s who have a good chance at winning a SB.

I’d rather chase that franchise QB and have hope for a super bowl than stick with Dak

Dak has terrible passing numbers.

Bottom of the league.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Again can't disagree more. I've just seen to many bad passes that other WRs on other teams are making all the freaking time! You can't tell me every pass Dak has thrown is over the head and high or out of place for these WRs...that's just BS. His last INT hit the receiver right in the hand.....and he whiffed on the catch! Other WRs are catching balls like this time and time again and ESPECIALLY for the QBs you named. Plenty of Awesome catches Rodgers and Brees wideouts are making! And when was the last time you even seen a Cowboy WR be OPEN....let alone Wide open???? Watson was throwing to Wide open WRs all freaking night!!!! :Hell, give Dak some of those wide open shots and then lets compare. So again....you put the blame of Dak.....fine....I'm putting it where it belongs.... on a less than competent and vastly mediocre receiving corp.
If that makes you feel better. Use your delusion

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
I can't do it anymore...i can't come on this board and see all of this lazy and useless analysis.

Every pass that isn't perfect is hyper anayzed and overly critiqued to being Dak's fault. Ooooohhhhhh....that ball to Austin requires him to raise his and and jump....and? Did you watch the Texans catching balls all over the place? Did you watch any other nfl games where guys are catching balls all over the place?

Newsflash....we have NO weapons. Who is our guy we are going to with any consistency on 3rd and 7? Who is beating coverage? Nobe of them do it. Not even Beasely.

A few points to ponder:
* we are a running team with a ton invested in the OL and RB. We were ineffective in the run game.
*Both interceptions hit the wrs in the hands.

*Dak Bashers....at this point in Romo's career...he was still carrying a clip board and didn't start his first game until a few more weeks.

It is a travesty how we have given this young qb nothing to work with. I fear we are ruining him with the crapshow we have surrounded him with.

You mean it’s getting harder and harder defending your boy right .

Face the facts you were wrong. Dak blows

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Dak has this year to show me he can be a better than average NFL quarterback. I said that in June and I will stand by my comment...

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
Thanks for this. The O staff does nothing for the guy. They have not built the offense for him. It is the same garbage for years. Plus the OL is awful. They got killed last night. Dak NEVER has a clean pocket. The cherry on top is Kellen Moore. How is that guy an NFL QB coach?

Lmao. Did you even watch the game @?! How the O line was being touted since Zeke leads the league in rushing @?

Of course not, as I doesn’t fit in brain. Dak is the problem. He holds the ball way to long, can’t anticipate for crap and panics like a girl on Halloween

NotForLong

Reaction score
For all of the Dak haters:

So what was the solution for the Cowboys not competing for SBs with Tony Romo?

The Cowboys needed to upgrade the QB position with a Brady type QB?
O line and defensive play calling

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dak has this year to show me he can be a better than average NFL quarterback. I said that in June and I will stand by my comment...
A 1/4. Of the season is over. And I ain't getting any younger. The Cowboys are gonna squander this amazing defense by playing Dak. Screw it throw the White QB to the wolves

NotForLong

Reaction score
The statement was that Dak was another Bortles. It's not a question if if he's a good quarterback or not, it's a question of whether we feel the Cowboys can win with Dak. If Bortles can do it, why can't Dak, even if he's "terrible"....
Its really rather simple. The Things Dal are terrible at keep us from winning .That is how bad he is

NotForLong

Reaction score
Because more than likely, Bortles in the AFC title game was anomaly, luck, whatever. A mediocre QB who got hot and rode a hot defense to the AFC Champ game.

Is that what people are really suggesting should be our plan? Hope to get lucky?
Have you seen the turnover at WR Bottles has had to deal with. He may make poor decisions at times. But as far as skill set he is light years ahead of Dal. I wish we had a Bottles on this team

NotForLong

Reaction score
Prepare yourself since the 'egotistical drunk general manager' has 29 years of supporting evidence to make a last straw reality.
I know its so sad.

2016 was our last chance. And that idiot totally turned his back on Romo.

Retardation. As excited I am about this young developing defense This may be may last season.

If Dak is extended I am done

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Have you seen the turnover at WR Bottles has had to deal with. He may make poor decisions at times. But as far as skill set he is light years ahead of Dal. I wish we had a Bottles on this team
Bottles would be a lot worse in Dallas.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Well look at it this way. At least we aren't paying Dak a bunch of money to regress into mediocrity like Tenn or JAX are with their QBs. Silver lining!

tm1119

Reaction score
I do not disagree with your overall assessment necessarily but I try emphasizing that the decision-maker(s) (not the media/not the fans) made a defining investment at the quarterback position without weighing all options. It is not an investment the decision-maker(s) (not the media/not the fans) will likely discard in the short-term--especially knowing who the particular decision-maker of this franchise is. 'Short-term' should be read as seasons plural.

There really wasn’t an investment made into the QB position unless you are talking about Romo getting cut. We are talking about a QB going into next season on a 1 year contract. Decisions have to be made in short term thinking.

1. Will Dak even play on a 1 year 700K deal? I know his play leaves him with no legs to stand on in terms of negotions, but it’s still a very dicey situation.

2. Is it worth the risk to waste another year finding out if Dak is the guy or not? Especially IF a new HC/OC are brought in. I’d rather start fresh with a new coach and qb combo than waste a year trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

The only real argument in keeping Dak beyond this season (baring a miraculous turnaround) is the “what if” of Dak going elsewhere under different coaching and looking like 2016 Dak. But I’m more than willing to take that gamble at this point.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The quarterback always gets too much blame and too much credit, for losses and wins.

Fact is there's no way to tell if Dak would be bad or good on another team, or if White or a veteran would be bad or good on the Cowboys. It's all conjecture.

Let the season run and then make a decision...

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I can't do it anymore...i can't come on this board and see all of this lazy and useless analysis.

It is a travesty how we have given this young qb nothing to work with. I fear we are ruining him with the crapshow we have surrounded him with.

Yawn. An O line with 3 All Pro's. The league's leading rusher. And for the first two years of his Career, a sure fire first ballot HOF tight end. And until he became the scapegoat last year, a #1 receiver who was an All Pro and had a 4 year stretch as good as anyone in the NFL not named Antonio Brown

Come on man, you like the guy, you support him, that's fine. Reasonable people can disagree.

But let's deal in reality. Otherwise we're wasting our time.

Pass2Run

Reaction score

Every pass that isn't perfect is hyper anayzed and overly critiqued to being Dak's fault. Ooooohhhhhh....that ball to Austin requires him to raise his and and jump....and? Did you watch the Texans catching balls all over the place? Did you watch any other nfl games where guys are catching balls all over the place?

Newsflash....we have NO weapons. Who is our guy we are going to with any consistency on 3rd and 7? Who is beating coverage? Nobe of them do it. Not even Beasely.

A few points to ponder:
* we are a running team with a ton invested in the OL and RB. We were ineffective in the run game.
*Both interceptions hit the wrs in the hands.

*Dak Bashers....at this point in Romo's career...he was still carrying a clip board and didn't start his first game until a few more weeks.

It's starting to look like a signing Dez might not be that bad of an idea.

That, and he has the same problem Romo had: a bloviating Ivy League moron, who thinks he's smarting than he really is, coaching him.

Reactions: Ken

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Lmao. Did you even watch the game @?! How the O line was being touted since Zeke leads the league in rushing @?

Of course not, as I doesn’t fit in brain. Dak is the problem. He holds the ball way to long, can’t anticipate for crap and panics like a girl on Halloween

I did watch the game and I saw the DL dominate the OL. Zeke went 20 for 54. That is what happens when you play a real DL.

Status
Not open for further replies.