To all those saying Dak Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ddisco22

Reaction score
I'll agree with you that both interceptions were more on the receivers than on Dak. It's not fair to blame Dak for those.

But as a Romo fan who had to listen to YEARS of people blaming him for the exact same kinds of picks, or getting crapped on for throwing a 4th Quarter INT despite throwing 3+ TDs and keeping the team in the game in the first place, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.

At this point, I'd take 2-3 INTs a game from Dak if he'd start moving the offense.
I like how you worded this, we can't be so quick to say Dak sucks, he'll get better with time.
He's got a whole new group and it doesn't help with the play calls at critical times.
We can all see that we do actually need a WR, ya kno that guy, like you said. Okay I like Vander esch but I seriously think they should have got Calvin Ridley, he's helping his team win games
And if you think about it Dak didn't lose this game, so whether or not he sucked he kept us in it just as much as the guy on the other side of the ball.

Ddisco22

Reaction score
I can't do it anymore...i can't come on this board and see all of this lazy and useless analysis.

Every pass that isn't perfect is hyper anayzed and overly critiqued to being Dak's fault. Ooooohhhhhh....that ball to Austin requires him to raise his and and jump....and? Did you watch the Texans catching balls all over the place? Did you watch any other nfl games where guys are catching balls all over the place?

Newsflash....we have NO weapons. Who is our guy we are going to with any consistency on 3rd and 7? Who is beating coverage? Nobe of them do it. Not even Beasely.

A few points to ponder:
* we are a running team with a ton invested in the OL and RB. We were ineffective in the run game.
*Both interceptions hit the wrs in the hands.

*Dak Bashers....at this point in Romo's career...he was still carrying a clip board and didn't start his first game until a few more weeks.

It is a travesty how we have given this young qb nothing to work with. I fear we are ruining him with the crapshow we have surrounded him with.
Not to mention how is he supposed to get a rhythm with 39 dang wide receivers??..lol
I mean, it's comical if you think about it, how you going to have a DAk friendly offense when you have so much going on? every series he's got a different group at wide out how is he supposed to get his rhythm??

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
Not to mention how is he supposed to get a rhythm with 39 dang wide receivers??..lol
I mean, it's comical if you think about it, how you going to have a DAk friendly offense when you have so much going on? every series he's got a different group at wide out how is he supposed to get his rhythm??

What do you think there doing Tues - Sat ? Picking their noses ?!!!!

If he hasnt figured it out in practice , Why should you expect him to figure it out during game time .

Did you not read the article where he said they ALL were practicing even before OTA's ?

Dak just doesnt have it .

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I think the biggest concern with dak is he isn’t getting better. It’s norm for defenses to figure you out and for your to struggle. That was last year...... but for it to be happening again isn’t a good sign.

This is a guy that’s going to require a big contract potentially in the future. You really want to give it to him when you can’t score more than 16 points in games.

Yes he doesn’t have a number 1 wr or TE. But the guys he has are capable nfl players..... and apparently are getting open at times on tape.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
What do you think there doing Tues - Sat ? Picking their noses ?!!!!

If he hasnt figured it out in practice , Why should you expect him to figure it out during game time .

Did you not read the article where he said they ALL were practicing even before OTA's ?

Dak just doesnt have it .
Yes, I do think Tues - Sat they are doing exactly that.
It sure looks like they spend most of their time picking their noses.

And Dak still stinks.

Ken

Reaction score
So what? A) he replaced Romo who in his last healthy season was an All Pro. That's his comparison. Not the ghost of Romo past. And Romo was an undrafted free agent out of a small school. Dak was drafted out of the SEC. He SHOULD have progressed faster.

This is a joke. For most of his career Dak has had all pros all over his offensive line...one of the best RBs in the league and a Dez and Witten. Dak has had one of the best situations for a young QB ever on aggregate. Lol @ travesty.
Right...when he had that situation...even as a rookie...he performed.

Last year..Dez started slipping and witten had 1 foot out the door. They started fine and Dak was still among the league leaders until around week 8.

Then it all changed. His weapons were not great last year and the running game wasn't good, but the weapons were much better than what he has this year

We should be adding weapons for him...not giving him none.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I think the biggest concern with dak is he isn’t getting better. It’s norm for defenses to figure you out and for your to struggle. That was last year...... but for it to be happening again isn’t a good sign.

This is a guy that’s going to require a big contract potentially in the future. You really want to give it to him when you can’t score more than 16 points in games.

Yes he doesn’t have a number 1 wr or TE. But the guys he has are capable nfl players..... and apparently are getting open at times on tape.
Ah hells no!!!

Ken

Reaction score

Do you guys really not remember Romo having these issues with good defenses where they would blitz the hell out of him on 3rd downs and we couldn't do anything because we had no deep threats? Jim Haslett and the other skin DC did this every game.

This is that situation but he doesn't have a Witten yo throw to ....

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Who wanted to keep Garrett?
I rather have Brady over Dak. If Brady has a real RB like Zeke....he will be even better. NE hasn't a true franchise RB since Curtis Martin.
You can give Dak all those WR/TE and he will still disappoint you. He had Zeke, Witten, Bryant the last 8 games of last yr and what exactly did he do? Nada.

Ill take Bellicheck over Garrett. Give me Gronk and those guys too.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Right...when he had that situation...even as a rookie...he performed.

Last year..Dez started slipping and witten had 1 foot out the door. They started fine and Dak was still among the league leaders until around week 8.

Then it all changed. His weapons were not great last year and the running game wasn't good, but the weapons were much better than what he has this year

We should be adding weapons for him...not giving him none.
He also now has a fairly strong defense around him.

He isn't getting it done. Blaming the weapons means you don't have a franchise qb.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score

Good analysis , but all teams in the league can point to a " play here or there" . And thus the frustration . If the Cowboys , Dak , Zeke , Linehan , JC, the D, yada arent playing their absolute best we have no chance . When we get behind we have no chance . As other posters have mentioned, we do not hate Dak . We hate Losing .

We can blame everyone from JJ to JG to Linehan . But can you honestly tell me a situation where the QB play is not the most critical . Call me crazy, but in the NFL if your QB can't throw an accurate pass past 10 yards or have the nutsacks to even throw it We got no Chance !

Thus the benck Dak , Dak blows conversation will be here to stay until he is gone .

Ddisco22

Reaction score
Good analysis , but all teams in the league can point to a " play here or there" . And thus the frustration . If the Cowboys , Dak , Zeke , Linehan , JC, the D, yada arent playing their absolute best we have no chance . When we get behind we have no chance . As other posters have mentioned, we do not hate Dak . We hate Losing .

We can blame everyone from JJ to JG to Linehan . But can you honestly tell me a situation where the QB play is not the most critical . Call me crazy, but in the NFL if your QB can't throw an accurate pass past 10 yards or have the nutsacks to even throw it We got no Chance !

Thus the benck Dak , Dak blows conversation will be here to stay until he is gone .
I can agree with that.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I can't do it anymore...i can't come on this board and see all of this lazy and useless analysis.

Every pass that isn't perfect is hyper anayzed and overly critiqued to being Dak's fault. Ooooohhhhhh....that ball to Austin requires him to raise his and and jump....and? Did you watch the Texans catching balls all over the place? Did you watch any other nfl games where guys are catching balls all over the place?

Newsflash....we have NO weapons. Who is our guy we are going to with any consistency on 3rd and 7? Who is beating coverage? Nobe of them do it. Not even Beasely.

A few points to ponder:
* we are a running team with a ton invested in the OL and RB. We were ineffective in the run game.
*Both interceptions hit the wrs in the hands.

*Dak Bashers....at this point in Romo's career...he was still carrying a clip board and didn't start his first game until a few more weeks.

It is a travesty how we have given this young qb nothing to work with. I fear we are ruining him with the crapshow we have surrounded him with.

Lots of people compare Dak to Maholmes.

Yet they don't realize that Maholmes plays in a passing offense. We mainly focus on running the ball.

Maholmes has great playcallers. Reid is such a better coach than Garrett will ever be. I wish he was our coach.

Maholmes has so many weapons its not even funny. You put Dak in the Kansas City offense he will put up numbers like Alex Smith.

Now that Alex Smith pedestrian. Goes to show you that coaching matters. Maholmes would suck in our system just as much as Dak.

Ken

Reaction score
He also now has a fairly strong defense around him.

He isn't getting it done. Blaming the weapons means you don't have a franchise qb.
lol...teams with these type of weapons pick at the top of the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.