TO & Rosenhaus Press Conference

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
And he did the same in San Fran. See a pattern here? After a while it is easy to see that TO finds trouble because he creates trouble.

I guess next he will say Donovan is gay...

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
fortdick said:
Loved the qwuestion to Rosenhaus:

"What have you done for Terrel except get him kicked off the team?"

That was the best thing of the whole PC!

LOL

While it's funny, it's a stupid question.

T.O. got T.O. kicked off the team. When he got Rosenhaus as his agent, he had already determined that he should be paid more. Rosenhaus' job is to get his client the best contract possible. He never instructed T.O. to act the way he did.

And personally, I don't think the Eagles should be able to suspend him without pay. I think they should be able to deactivate him with pay and then cut him.

Rich..........

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:
While it's funny, it's a stupid question.

T.O. got T.O. kicked off the team. When he got Rosenhaus as his agent, he had already determined that he should be paid more. Rosenhaus' job is to get his client the best contract possible. He never instructed T.O. to act the way he did.

And personally, I don't think the Eagles should be able to suspend him without pay. I think they should be able to deactivate him with pay and then cut him.

Rich..........
Are you serious? Any kind of suspension from your employer is a bad thing. Bad thing should not be paid for. Why reward a guy by giving him a vacation while the rest of your group is out there busting their butts for each other. Why reward the one guy that tore your team apart? :bang2:

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
TO got cheated?! :lmao2:

I think if a sports star started an old homeless lady on fire someone would still rush to their defense. Priceless.

SkinsAndTerps....this is the second time I have seen you post about drinking a beer at like noon. I need your job.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
junk said:
TO got cheated?! :lmao2:

I think if a sports star started an old homeless lady on fire someone would still rush to their defense. Priceless.

SkinsAndTerps....this is the second time I have seen you post about drinking a beer at like noon. I need your job.
Or if one killed his ex wife and one of her friends :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
I don't understand how most of you guys are so unforgiving of TO as if he's the second coming of Charles Manson. He does his job as one of the best players at his position, but all people emphasize is his negative issues as if everyone else are saints.

Imagine if you were a lone individual put in a situation where you had an entire organization against you, as well as the media which likes to enforce its will to make news, and also possibly the NFL.

I really don't like some of TO's behavior, but there are two sides to every story and I'm not giving the Philly organization the benefit of the doubt because I don't think they deserve it.
Let me just explain it like this, luckily there are precious few athletes with this man's talent combined with his attitude.

I agree there are two sides to every story and there are also two faces being shown here. Do you agree?

I mean on one hand you've got the smug guy who threw his QB under the bus on Thursday and now the contrite guy who says he never meant to hurt that QB. Do you not see the irony?

Which face is speaking the truth SoS? The one which has bashed his QB ever since the Super Bowl or the one who is acting contrite because he didn't see this happening?

In other words, are you telling me he really realizes how stupid he has been? Why now? Why all of the sudden? It's really simple, he was asked to apologize to the team. That means in front of the team, in house, behind closed doors. Instead he chose to read 3 sentences to the media. He wanted to be the center of attention again when that is exactly what the organization did not want.

I really can't believe it shocks you that people are tired of his act. Do you expect a lot of "poor TO" sentiments? Once he stood on the star he made enemies. Just the way it is.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Let me just explain it like this, luckily there are precious few athletes with this man's talent combined with his attitude.

I agree there are two sides to every story and there are also two faces being shown here. Do you agree?

I mean on one hand you've got the smug guy who threw his QB under the bus on Thursday and now the contrite guy who says he never meant to hurt that QB. Do you not see the irony?

Which face is speaking the truth SoS? The one which has bashed his QB ever since the Super Bowl or the one who is acting contrite because he didn't see this happening?

In other words, are you telling me he really realizes how stupid he has been? Why now? Why all of the sudden? It's really simple, he was asked to apologize to the team. That means in front of the team, in house, behind closed doors. Instead he chose to read 3 sentences to the media. He wanted to be the center of attention again when that is exactly what the organization did not want.

I really can't believe it shocks you that people are tired of his act. Do you expect a lot of "poor TO" sentiments? Once he stood on the star he made enemies. Just the way it is.

The standing on the star was nothing. Stirring up things with the opposition isn't a big deal to me. That is what guys have done forever. Emmitt and Teague both fought back. That is between competitors. It was entertaining.

It it the stuff he has done to his teammates that is a bigger deal. When you disrupt your own team, that is a problem. Fortunately, he isn't on the team that I root for and doing this stuff.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
joseephuss said:
The standing on the star was nothing. Stirring up things with the opposition isn't a big deal to me. That is what guys have done forever. Emmitt and Teague both fought back. That is between competitors. It was entertaining.

It it the stuff he has done to his teammates that is a bigger deal. When you disrupt your own team, that is a problem. Fortunately, he isn't on the team that I root for and doing this stuff.
Standing on the star was "something" to a lot of people. Understandably so.

Grevus

Reaction score
TO will go down in history as the guy with greatest potential but lost it because he was a head case. It unbelievable that this guy is willing to destroy his career like this.

notherbob

Reaction score
I think TO is OD-ing on steroids, myself, and developing an aggressive personality on top of a case of arrested emotional and intellectual development that dates back to early childhood, but with an overdeveloped need for constant attention due to not getting enough when he was small. In short; he's nuts and stupid, to boot. He also suffers from cerebral rectalitis resulting in a brown pall obscuring his vision and hearing.

He has played some pretty good football, but I don't know if he can corral himself enough to do that anymore. He's burned a lot of bridges lately and his options would seem limited. We'll see. Does Little Danny boy have the cap room to sign him for what he would want next year? BP probably would strangle JJ if he made a move to sign him next year, but he would be exonerated in Dallas.

TobiasEagle77

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
The state of the Eagles this year. Window of opportunity, depth, NFC East as a whole. It was some time ago. Possibly even before the season started, don't really remember exactly.
look in the article zone