TO & Rosenhaus Press Conference

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Jarv said:
Yeah, the 1st was standing on our star !

I remember he made a scene when he had 20 catches in Jerry Rice's last game as a Niner. Talk about taking the spotlight away from a legend

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
I was wondering if anyone else heard that. I spit out my beer on that one. :lmao:

Beer? DUDE... I need a job where you work!

31smackdown

Reaction score
Beer? DUDE... I need a job where you work!

I was thinking the same thing... maybe it's one of those DC government or military jobs.. maybe a fireman... sounds like good tax money at work...

Reaction score
Lets see...Drews accomplishments after his speaking

1. Made a fool of himself
2. Made a fool of TO
3. Made the Eagles organization look stupid.

I couldn't have asked for anything more. :D

trickblue

Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:
Lets see...Drews accomplishments after his speaking

1. Made a fool of himself
2. Made a fool of TO
3. Made the Eagles organization look stupid.

I couldn't have asked for anything more. :D

Maybe a few thoughts on the Commanders... :D

joseephuss

Reaction score
scottsp said:
T.O. was cheated by the Eagles when he accepted a 12 million dollar signing bonus?

Andy Reid and the Eagle organization sat down with Owens and his agent, David Joseph, and made certain they understood the parameters of that deal, how it was structured. And they were fine with it.

Cheated? Please.

Just prior to training camp, I heard a Chris Mortenson report on the Dan Patrick radio show. There may be no way to confirm if it is true, but Mort claimed that Andy Reid told T.O. that it was a bad deal that the Eagles were offering him. T.O. still signed the contract. I don't feel sorry for the guy or the Eagles.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rack said:
I'll answer that one....

No, it wasn't. His negative media image started WAY before that Jeff Garcia "incident".
Out of curiosity when? Other than saying he was better than Rice at "that point in their careers" I don't remember anything negative.

Not baiting, asking honestly.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
joseephuss said:
Just prior to training camp, I heard a Chris Mortenson report on the Dan Patrick radio show. There may be no way to confirm if it is true, but Mort claimed that Andy Reid told T.O. that it was a bad deal that the Eagles were offering him. T.O. still signed the contract. I don't feel sorry for the guy or the Eagles.

I recall hearing something about this as well. Don't remember the details but I would not be surprised. NFLPA told him the same damn thing. To me, it's loonicy to try and say that this deal is the responsability of anyone other then TO.

Are the Eagle's, as an organization, responsible for making the decision to bring TO in, especially in light of his tactics in the past and with the Ravens? Yes, stupid move IMO. Terrible error in judgement.

Contractually, however, that's all TO.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
I was wondering if anyone else heard that. I spit out my beer on that one. :lmao:
What was DRs responce to that one?

trickblue

Reaction score
Ashwynn said:
What was DRs responce to that one?

"Next Question"

But they are reporting that even TO was laughing in the background on that one...

Ashwynn

Reaction score
trickblue said:
"Next Question"

But they are reporting that even TO was laughing in the background on that one...
LOL - thats tooooo funny :lmao:

Reaction score
Hey, I think Terrel would be a fantastic addition to any team that pays him what he wants and gets him the ball when he wants and will take the blame whenever some pint sized DB handles him for 60 minutes

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I don't understand how most of you guys are so unforgiving of TO as if he's the second coming of Charles Manson. He does his job as one of the best players at his position, but all people emphasize is his negative issues as if everyone else are saints.

Imagine if you were a lone individual put in a situation where you had an entire organization against you, as well as the media which likes to enforce its will to make news, and also possibly the NFL.

I really don't like some of TO's behavior, but there are two sides to every story and I'm not giving the Philly organization the benefit of the doubt because I don't think they deserve it.

trickblue

Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
I don't understand how most of you guys are so unforgiving of TO as if he's the second coming of Charles Manson. He does his job as one of the best players at his position, but all people emphasize is his negative issues as if everyone else are saints.

Imagine if you were a lone individual put in a situation where you had an entire organization against you, as well as the media which likes to enforce its will to make news, and also possibly the NFL.

I really don't like some of TO's behavior, but there are two sides to every story and I'm not giving the Philly organization the benefit of the doubt because I don't think they deserve it.

He put himself against the team in this situation... not vice-versa...

jbsg02

Reaction score
TO and Drew are just trying to work on his next contract

Doomsday101

Reaction score
trickblue said:
He put himself against the team in this situation... not vice-versa...

And he did the same in San Fran. See a pattern here? After a while it is easy to see that TO finds trouble because he creates trouble.

joseephuss

Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:

He is the one that put himself in that situation. To me Westbrook was in a much more sympathetic position and in the end, he got what he wanted.

Unforgiving is holding a grudge for years. This just happened. Check back on people's perspectives in a few years and see if they have softened. Especially if he comes to Dallas and wins a Superbowl. :D