TO & Rosenhaus Press Conference

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BHendri5 said:
Hos,

I did not expect you to agree with me on T.O.

I don't see how Owens blew anything. Yes, I'll agree he talks too much, but I've learned from Dennis Rodman, that you must look at everything objectively. I know you know how the media can be a big influence on fans.
They have painted Owens as this monster, yes, He has helped, made it easy for them.
But he do have a legit argument, and reason, it just seems that he has chosen the wrong way to go about solving his problem, but he does not deserve all the blame, the eagles are to blame also, as well as the NFL, for letting them cheat the guy like they did.
I've got some questions for you bra. I want you to consider these carefully and answer them honestly 1 by 1.

1. Which media outlet controls Terrell Owens' personal website where he openly questioned Jeff Garcia's sexuality and QBing abilities?

2. Why did this media outlet that controls his website force him to say those things about his QB? What grand purpose di this fill for them?

3. Was his family being held hostage by this media outlet?

4. Do you not see this incident as the beginning of his negative media image? If not, why not?

5. Wouldn't this all controlling media outlet be damaging their own financial possibilities by forcing him to sabotage his image?

6. Why did this media outlet protest his trade to Baltimore?

7. How did this media outlet sway the NFL to subrogate their own policy about when someone can file papers to be a Free Agent?

8. Since when is $49 million dollars over 7 years a slap in the face?

9. Is the media outlet who is tearing down his image in conspiracy with Rush Limbaugh who lost his job after stupidly attacking Donovan McNabb?

10. Is this revenge?

11. How is this revenge effective if it gets him suspended?

12. Which reporter told him to start a fight with Hugh Douglas?

13. Who told Terrell all the things to say about his team and especially his QB in the interview with ESPN?

14. Why do you think this man is so stupid that he is merely mimicing the thought put in his mouth by others?

I'll wait for your answers to these questions but I have only 1 thing to say about this whole situation. If Terrell Owens could kick every single person that did him wrong during this whole 2 or 3 year ordeal right in the butt he'd have no seat left in his pants.

TobiasEagle77

Reaction score
So this is basicly a Rosenhaus press conference? Screw that, he's like a politician in his ability to dodge questions and say absolutely nothing.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I've got some questions for you bra. I want you to consider these carefully and answer them honestly 1 by 1.

1. Which media outlet controls Terrell Owens' personal website where he openly questioned Jeff Garcia's sexuality and QBing abilities?

2. Why did this media outlet that controls his website force him to say those things about his QB? What grand purpose di this fill for them?

3. Was his family being held hostage by this media outlet?

4. Do you not see this incident as the beginning of his negative media image? If not, why not?

5. Wouldn't this all controlling media outlet be damaging their own financial possibilities by forcing him to sabotage his image?

6. Why did this media outlet protest his trade to Baltimore?

7. How did this media outlet sway the NFL to subrogate their own policy about when someone can file papers to be a Free Agent?

8. Since when is $49 million dollars over 7 years a slap in the face?

9. Is the media outlet who is tearing down his image in conspiracy with Rush Limbaugh who lost his job after stupidly attacking Donovan McNabb?

10. Is this revenge?

11. How is this revenge effective if it gets him suspended?

12. Which reporter told him to start a fight with Hugh Douglas?

13. Who told Terrell all the things to say about his team and especially his QB in the interview with ESPN?

14. Why do you think this man is so stupid that he is merely mimicing the thought put in his mouth by others?

I'll wait for your answers to these questions but I have only 1 thing to say about this whole situation. If Terrell Owens could kick every single person that did him wrong during this whole 2 or 3 year ordeal right in the butt he'd have no seat left in his pants.

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/stuff/zingers/racked_hooligans.jpg

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
For anyone that wants to throw stats out there, he's on pace this year to surpass his statistics for last year(14 G, 77 catches, 1200 yards, 14 TDs/7 G, 47 catches, 763 yards, 6 TDs), and despite that the team is 4-3 in his games as opposed to 7-0 last year. The D hasn't been as good, but it wasn't exactly stellar in the first half last year either, until they stuck Trotter in the middle full time.

Owens got what he deserved, any way you look at it. The Eagles took a chance on him despite all the naysayers, and now the chickens have come home to roost square on him as he shows his true colors. Now he's using the media again to try and make amends or repair his image again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, stick me in Bellevue.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Press conference is over, WIP is calling it the biggest joke they've ever heard.

Rosenhaus answered about half the questions with "Next Question", the other half he uses the answer to blame the media and team for T.O's problems.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
TobiasEagle77 said:
So this is basicly a Rosenhaus press conference? Screw that, he's like a politician in his ability to dodge questions and say absolutely nothing.

What do you expect? Dude gets what, 10% of TO's salary, this is his job. You act like you paid money to see this or something.

CowboysRule!

Reaction score
Great press conference. T.O. did the apology. Rosenhaus laid the groundwork for T.O.'s next contract.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score

I'll answer that one....

No, it wasn't. His negative media image started WAY before that Jeff Garcia "incident".

fortdick

Reaction score
Loved the qwuestion to Rosenhaus:

"What have you done for Terrel except get him kicked off the team?"

That was the best thing of the whole PC!

LOL

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Man it's funny listening to WIP, they've called Rosenhaus a moron and a jack-A. Don't believe WIP will be getting a Christmas card from Rosenhaus anytime soon :)

Here's Rosenhaus's coments: gripe gripe gripe "T.O. has given his heart and is now labeled selfish"
- Next question
- Next question
- Next question
- T.O will be playing soon, he would like to play for the Eagles
- Next question
- T.O. has done everything asked by the team
- Next question
- Next question

abersonc - Standard agent's fees are 4%, but Rosenhaus is known to go lower than that to steal other agent's clients (Usually around 3%). I'm not sure what rate he's getting from T.O.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
BHendri5 said:
All philly had to do was live up to the arrangements they made with him about talking contract renewal, even if they did not give him the amount he was asking for, if they had got close they could have had a happy player.

They are idiots, that is why they will wait another 20 or so years to get back to the SuperBowl, which is fine with me.

I do not think Philly ever promised him they would talk contract re-do.

That is why Corey Simon is no longer there.
That is why Trotter left to go to the Skins. But came back.

Philly has a policy not to re-do contracts with players.
Unless it is in their best interests.

The Eagles felt if they redid TO's deal then every player would be on them to get some more Money.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Rack said:
I'll answer that one....

No, it wasn't. His negative media image started WAY before that Jeff Garcia "incident".

Yeah, the 1st was standing on our star !

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
It sounded to me like a guy reading something his agent put in front of him so he can still make some money at some point.. IMO, I again think that his days of long contracts are done.

TonyS

Reaction score
Loved that Press Conference. Rosenhaus is a complete idiot. They are obviously building a case for the grievance saying, "he did everything the Eagles wanted him to do, he even apologized on national TV of his own volition."

He just wants the money for this season and doesn't care about getting back to football. If the Eagles allow him to come back, they'd be the joke of the NFL.

Next question.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
TonyS said:
Loved that Press Conference. Rosenhaus is a complete idiot. They are obviously building a case for the grievance saying, "he did everything the Eagles wanted him to do, he even apologized on national TV of his own volition."

He just wants the money for this season and doesn't care about getting back to football. If the Eagles allow him to come back, they'd be the joke of the NFL.

Next question.
The Iggles didn't want a public apology. They wanted him to be a man and give it face to face to the team.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
fortdick said:
Loved the qwuestion to Rosenhaus:

"What have you done for Terrel except get him kicked off the team?"

That was the best thing of the whole PC!

LOL

I was wondering if anyone else heard that. I spit out my beer on that one. :lmao: