TO Blames Garrett

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We’ve gone through this argument about history and interpretation thousands of times even when Garrett was floundering on offense and you denied it and blamed the defense.

Then he got demoted.

Facts always favor me.. you just continue to yap without any evidence about how I’m wrong..

What actually happens is you pretend somebody’s disputing that they replaced the play caller, which nobody ever does. Then we ask you to produce the quotes you paraphrase inaccurately, and you don’t.

Produce the quotes, or stop making phony claims. It’s simple.

khiladi

Reaction score
What actually happens is you pretend somebody’s disputing that they replaced the play caller, which nobody ever does. Then we ask you to produce the quotes you paraphrase inaccurately, and you don’t.

Produce the quotes, or stop making phony claims. It’s simple.

What actually happens is reality that your trying to defend Garrett from his incompetence by trying to argue that I claimed you basically denied Garrett didn’t lose his play calling duties, which is basically your typical straw man..

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You haven't seen anyone say TO was all about himself and not the team? It's right there at the top of the list of criticisms thrown at him.

Then it’s unfair criticism. TO wanted to win. He was also incapable of not tearing apart the teams he played on because of his mental issues. He’s sort of tragic in that way. Gets a ton of unfair criticism. But he was still a cancer in his own right.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What actually happens is reality that your trying to defend Garrett from his incompetence and make up imaginary arguments to try and derail the thread..

In this case, the evidence is neatly contained in this one thread.

Notice, you haven’t produced a single quote to support any of your claims.

Don’t tell us Garrett was relieved of play calling a third time. We know that and nobody disputes it.

khiladi

Reaction score
In this case, the evidence is neatly contained in this one thread.

Notice, you haven’t produced a single quote to support any of your claims.

Don’t tell us Garrett was relieved of play calling a third time. We know that and nobody disputes it.

So now your taking about ‘one thread’ when before you were talking about history..

Look at your ‘word games’. I never said you denied a historical fact that Garrett was stripped of his play calling duties..

jjktkk

Reaction score
Some of you are throwing out any credibility whatsoever using TO, Crayton, Butler, etc.., as reliable sources, just to try and help your agenda proving Garrett's a incompetent coach. I mean, just Imagine, former Cowboy players that got the pink slip, having something negative to say about Garrett. I would love to see a new HC, but c'mon.

khiladi

Reaction score
Mine was that you’re talking out of your butt and not providing anything to support your claims.

So basically just shooting off opinion.. and then making up an imaginary argument that I said you denied a historical fact that Garrett was stripped of play calling duties to pat yourself on the back Mrs. Garrett.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So basically just shooting off opinion...

Not an opinion that you’ve failed to back up a single claim with an actual quote. That’s a fact. Unless I’ve missed a post.

khiladi

Reaction score
Not an opinion that you’ve failed to back up a single claim with an actual quote. That’s a fact. Unless I’ve missed a post.

We’ve done this plenty of times.. like you said, there is a history of threads..

So what was a single claim of mine that I never produced a quote?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Then it’s unfair criticism. TO wanted to win. He was also incapable of not tearing apart the teams he played on because of his mental issues. He’s sort of tragic in that way. Gets a ton of unfair criticism. But he was still a cancer in his own right.

Cancer/tearing apart teams = speaking honestly about the problems you see happening with the team.

Kevinicus

Reaction score

Can you provide a quote of him accusing you of denying that Garrett was stripped of playcalling?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We’ve done this plenty of times.. like you said, there is a history of threads..

So what was a single claim of mine that I never produced a quote?

Pick any one of the unsubstantiated claims in post #243, which I first responded to.

khiladi

Reaction score
Pick any one of the unsubstantiated claims in post #243, which I first responded to.

Your claim is that I said you said that Garrett didn’t lose his playcalling duties.

Where did I make that claim for you in that post for you refute?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cancer/tearing apart teams = speaking honestly about the problems you see happening with the team.

I’m sure the multiple franchises who released a HOF talent in his prime due to his honesty were kicking themselves.