TO Blisters Jerry Jones

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Brothers, Moms and TO. Fun times

He’s spot on

https://www.si.com/nfl/2024/01/20/t...Cm6qRkVLWQH_c5HYix12EMhbP5me-3W7a-rah4DjLiDRY

With the Cowboys, honestly, I kind of expected that, and that’s just me being honest,” Owens said. “I kind of take myself out of being a fan, I try and take myself out of the biases. But that organization is just not really run well.

“I think in order for that team to really win, there’s going to have to be some front-office, some hierarchy-type changes, probably starting with the owner and maybe the GM. That’s just me. They’re not going to win anytime soon.”

“For Jerry Jones, that money is always going to win, whether they win or lose or draw. So it doesn’t matter what they do,” Owens said. “So these Cowboys fans, they can keep crying. The best thing they can do is boycott going to some of those Cowboy games for a number of years until they till they get to at least the NFC Championship.”

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The only constant in this losing culture is Jerry. Since he's still the owner/GM, the curse continues.
Don't forget sonny boy, the Director of Player Personnel. Hard to believe these two haven't outfoxed the rest of the NFL.

usa_today_16649051.0.jpg