TO Blisters Jerry Jones

fivetwos

Reaction score
Part I don’t agree with….

Jerry is gonna make his money no matter what.

What he doesn’t want to give up is being the center of attention.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
TO and dez should be thanking Jerry Jones. If it wasn't for the cowboys they might have to get a real job. In fact if it wasn't for the cowboys a lot of people out there would have to get a real job. I won't mention any names.
I appreciate that...Oh wait, you probably weren't talking about me.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
TO and dez should be thanking Jerry Jones. If it wasn't for the cowboys they might have to get a real job. In fact if it wasn't for the cowboys a lot of people out there would have to get a real job. I won't mention any names.
You think other teams wouldn't pay those 2? What are you getting at with your comments? Wouldn't every nfl player have to get a job if there was no nfl? Do tell

exciter

Reaction score
Hmmm… with the way fans travel someone is going to buy the tickets but hey, thanks for the deep thoughts TO!

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Don't forget sonny boy, the Director of Player Personnel. Hard to believe these two haven't outfoxed the rest of the NFL.

usa_today_16649051.0.jpg
Lol

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Brothers, Moms and TO. Fun times

He’s spot on

https://www.si.com/nfl/2024/01/20/t...Cm6qRkVLWQH_c5HYix12EMhbP5me-3W7a-rah4DjLiDRY

With the Cowboys, honestly, I kind of expected that, and that’s just me being honest,” Owens said. “I kind of take myself out of being a fan, I try and take myself out of the biases. But that organization is just not really run well.

“I think in order for that team to really win, there’s going to have to be some front-office, some hierarchy-type changes, probably starting with the owner and maybe the GM. That’s just me. They’re not going to win anytime soon.”

“For Jerry Jones, that money is always going to win, whether they win or lose or draw. So it doesn’t matter what they do,” Owens said. “So these Cowboys fans, they can keep crying. The best thing they can do is boycott going to some of those Cowboy games for a number of years until they till they get to at least the NFC Championship.”
Can't disagree with a thing he said

plymkr

Reaction score
Brothers, Moms and TO. Fun times

He’s spot on

https://www.si.com/nfl/2024/01/20/t...Cm6qRkVLWQH_c5HYix12EMhbP5me-3W7a-rah4DjLiDRY

With the Cowboys, honestly, I kind of expected that, and that’s just me being honest,” Owens said. “I kind of take myself out of being a fan, I try and take myself out of the biases. But that organization is just not really run well.

“I think in order for that team to really win, there’s going to have to be some front-office, some hierarchy-type changes, probably starting with the owner and maybe the GM. That’s just me. They’re not going to win anytime soon.”

“For Jerry Jones, that money is always going to win, whether they win or lose or draw. So it doesn’t matter what they do,” Owens said. “So these Cowboys fans, they can keep crying. The best thing they can do is boycott going to some of those Cowboy games for a number of years until they till they get to at least the NFC Championship.”
I wish TO and some of the other former players would use their platform to launch through social media an all out boycott of Jerry Jones and all things Cowboys until Jerry made systemic changes.

I’m glad he said what he said and I’m glad he used the word boycott. I hope other HOFers that played for the Cowboys follow suit. Good job Terrell. He did more to help the Cowboys today than he did when he was playing.

Kumala808

Reaction score
Would love to see this happen. Owner and cap boy have too much say. Their way hasn't worked

J_Allen

Reaction score
He had a napkin slid across the table from him telling him he was cut. Having said that, he deserved it. Alligator arms
Jerry drew on the entire tablecloth explaining why he was being cut.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Players play coaches coach. Jerry aint doing either and has assembled enough talent.