TO Blisters Jerry Jones

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Anyone ask TO his thoughts on the Eagles this year? Should be fun. Or does TO give Philly a pass?

zeke21

Reaction score
If we could organise a boycott it would be great.. it is the only thing that I truly think Jerry would understand. He has lost all sight of what success in a football sense means. I personally don't think it started that way.. I truly think he started as a football guy and wanted a successful football team. He then got the success, got the money and from then has just lost all touch of reality. Three decades of yes men telling him that he is close and that he has a 'championship program' and he buys into it.

I'm not giving the guy a pass.. but at this point I actually do not think Jerry is capable of understanding just what a joke his franchise is from a pure footballing perspective.

Nav22

Reaction score
I don't know.

Is it REALLY Jerry's fault that the players and coaches choked away a 12-5 record and #2 seed?

Jerry's an east target and he's only the "GM" by title. He's just an old guy who likes to be the face of the team.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Don't forget sonny boy, the Director of Player Personnel. Hard to believe these two haven't outfoxed the rest of the NFL.

usa_today_16649051.0.jpg
Jerry with the obvious toupee. Your blonde hair up top should match the obvious grey on the sides Jerry. Get it together.

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
I don't know.

Is it REALLY Jerry's fault that the players and coaches choked away a 12-5 record and #2 seed?

Jerry's an east target and he's only the "GM" by title. He's just an old guy who likes to be the face of the team.
Who picked the coach? Who picked the players? GM. So yes, it's his fault.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
TO and dez should be thanking Jerry Jones. If it wasn't for the cowboys they might have to get a real job. In fact if it wasn't for the cowboys a lot of people out there would have to get a real job. I won't mention any names.
Both of them would be paid with or without Dallas.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
TO and dez should be thanking Jerry Jones. If it wasn't for the cowboys they might have to get a real job. In fact if it wasn't for the cowboys a lot of people out there would have to get a real job. I won't mention any names.
100%.

I can't stand backstabbers. They are the worst kind of human being.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Spot on the only way any change will come is if the stadium is empty on game day

Blackrain

Reaction score
I never agreed with TO even when he was a player in Dallas......until now!
Agreed I hated TO from the time he celebrated on the star.
I remember having an argument with the emperor on the old forum TO was leading the league in drops and I was bent how much we were paying him to do that.

That said he's right about the part if people don't go to the games and the stadiums empty it may just show Jerry that people are very unhappy.

Blackrain

Reaction score
If we could organise a boycott it would be great.. it is the only thing that I truly think Jerry would understand. He has lost all sight of what success in a football sense means. I personally don't think it started that way.. I truly think he started as a football guy and wanted a successful football team. He then got the success, got the money and from then has just lost all touch of reality. Three decades of yes men telling him that he is close and that he has a 'championship program' and he buys into it.

I'm not giving the guy a pass.. but at this point I actually do not think Jerry is capable of understanding just what a joke his franchise is from a pure footballing perspective.
Totally agree the fans have to show him how wrong he has been because everyone close to him is too greedy to tell him about himself.

Who close to him is going to cut their nose off despite their face and lose out on Jerry's money by telling him he's a lousy football team builder.

It's very obvious that silver trophy with a football stuck on it and some other coaches name other than Landry means nothing to people close to Jerry in comparison to having Jerry's favor and his money backing them

rags747

Reaction score
Love TO but let’s not all act like he doesn’t have an AX to grind here! That’s My Quaterback…

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Don't forget sonny boy, the Director of Player Personnel. Hard to believe these two haven't outfoxed the rest of the NFL.

usa_today_16649051.0.jpg
Only reason Sonny boy has a job is because of Jerry, no one else would want him in the league.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I wish TO and some of the other former players would use their platform to launch through social media an all out boycott of Jerry Jones and all things Cowboys until Jerry made systemic changes.

I’m glad he said what he said and I’m glad he used the word boycott. I hope other HOFers that played for the Cowboys follow suit. Good job Terrell. He did more to help the Cowboys today than he did when he was playing.
You would need Jimmy Johnson and the triplets to lead the boycott for it to be effective and for people to take it seriously. Unfortunately that would never happen.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

usa_today_16649051.0.jpg
Stephen for sure did outfox them: He looks like he ate all their lunchboxes.

Cmac

Reaction score
Mention them......tell us so we have clarity of what you mean.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Why? All owners are rich and pay their players a lot. Not all of them do a good job. In fact many are horrible. Players aren’t property where they should just say “yes sir” and move long. We have an almost 30 year drought and there is a faction here who thinks we should clap like circus seals for the owner and QB and players and wait for another year. I’m glad people are speaking the truth

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
"If it wasn't for the cowboys"?

You do know the Cowboys were to T.O. like the Chiefs were to Joe Montana...right?

T.O. gave his best years to SF and Philly. He came to Dallas just to get a few last paychecks....when his best years were behind him.

Geez....it's hard to see why other fans hate us and say we think EVERYTHING revolves around Dallas! Or maybe EVERY fan still thinks we're living in the the last century, no, last mellinium, and are jealous of us LOL