TO called out ED!!! LOL funny *Merged*

Batman

Reaction score
If I ever see Werder, I am gonna walk right by him and lift my leg and rip a huge fart on him and tell him that is what I think of him. Ed Werder sucks. Mad props to CowboyChris for harassing him. I just hope Werder falls down some stairs and breaks his leg.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I'm sure all the WRs would like to have gotten more balls. TO will get gigged a little for the drop. But no one had a big
day except Choice.

TO wears his feelings on his shirt sleeve. Ok. And you know you're going to get honesty out of him. Painfully at times. He gets disappointed when he doesn't get the ball. I think that's great. I wish he wouldn't yell quite so often at his teammates but generally they deserve to hear from someone.

Say what you want but his teammates in SF and Philly and now here all say he's a great teammate. He's just opinionated and blunt. That's going to divide some people and turn off others.

He's going to go to the HOF. And he'll contribute here for another couple of years until then. Get used to him.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Hey guys where I am they cut off broadcasting right after the game anyone have a recap

Warick

Reaction score
That was awesome!! I wish I had dvr also. ESPN probably wont have the guts to replay that.

BTW, I guess I'm out of the loop. what does "BSPN" mean? :confused:

dallasfan4evr

Reaction score
T.O. still slamming Werder on his interview on NFL network.... Werder, your credibility as broadcaster is shot!! Hell, I don't think PBS or BBC would hire your *** now....PAB!!!!!!!!!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
casmith07;2493739 said:
The media man taking the other media man's side :rolleyes:

It's not about taking the other media's side. It's about knowing the media.

When you get your story mentioned by another rival, that's a plus.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
dallasfan4evr;2493923 said:
T.O. still slamming Werder on his interview on NFL network.... Werder, your credibility as broadcaster is shot!! Hell, I don't think PBS or BBC would hire your *** now....PAB!!!!!!!!!

Well, of course not, they're not sports networks.

The fact that T.O. mentions Werder's name over and over and over again - to the fan is embarrassing - but to people in the media it's a plus.

It means you're actually uncovering information that commands attention.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
tyke1doe;2494004 said:
Well, of course not, they're not sports networks.

The fact that T.O. mentions Werder's name over and over and over again - to the fan is embarrassing - but to people in the media it's a plus.

It means you're actually uncovering information that commands attention.

No, its actually a case of Werder trying to become the news. He succeeded, but that is frowned upon in journalism.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
gallah08;2493937 said:
what did TO say. I didn't get to see it.

He played dumb (not a stretch) and lied through his teeth about "team harmony." But what else is new? Evidently, a "W" means none of this ever happened. Neat trick.

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
windward;2494049 said:
"Ed Werder's good at his job"

Wah. Suck it, Neil Everett.

To be honest, I don't think what he was saying was very heart-felt. It seemed like the producers wanted him to sell it, but he couldn't make the pitch.

Ferrumz

Reaction score
Getting your name mentioned on a rival network as opposed to getting your name drug through the mud are two very different things. Bad publicity is not good publicity.

Givincer

Reaction score
I basically wish he didn't even have press conferences, because then the stories would have a hard time to live on.

But I thought he did well in his press conference. He didn't look disingenuous at all when talking about Witten, I don't think.