TO inclement weather

sportsman

Reaction score
I have a feeling TO will drop some balls in the cold and snow that awaits him Sunday. I feel Roy will have a big game along with the winning catch. Just my opinion.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
I think T.O. will actually have a very good game catching the ball. it will keep his hands warm the more he catches it.:D but yeah for some reason I think he will catch really well next Sunday.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
sportsman;2456265 said:
I have a feeling TO will drop some balls in the cold and snow that awaits him Sunday. I feel Roy will have a big game along with the winning catch. Just my opinion.
Of course the T.O. negativity starts..

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
I'm sure he's used to weather games after being with the Eagles. I don't think it will affect him.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;2456319 said:
Of course the T.O. negativity starts..

Whats negative? owens in the cold combined with a wet slippery ball?
He will drop some, all the WRs will. Williams is more accustomed to that weather, chances are he will be better for it.

So the owens defending begins.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
sportsman;2456265 said:

Yep. Everyone has one of those. Nothing special.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Just to add my two cents...

Romo will be like a kid in a candy store in Pittsburgh and, barring any crazy weather, will go off on the Steeler defense. We'll come out in a lot of double TE formations and pass to setup the run. I like our chances to have one of our beastly TEs open every time out of that formation. Then, if you're the Steeler DC, who do you double team? TO or RW11? Pick your poison.. :lmao:

Don't forget... when you go to double team TO or RW11 you're leaving the middle of the field wide open for Witten or Bennett. :eek: Getcha popcorn, Heineken, and Grey Goose ready!

Reaction score
sportsman;2456265 said:

why must we always be so pessimistic:star:

Givincer

Reaction score
sportsman;2456265 said:

You're predicting that TO will have drops in the upcoming game?

Don't go too far out on a limb or anything! :laugh2:

I agree though. I wouldn't set the offense up this week around getting Owens the ball (even though we do every single week, despite what he thinks). This week is not the week for that.

I think I've yet to see Roy drop a ball. I really hope Sunday is his breakout game.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2456330 said:
He will drop some, all the WRs will. Williams is more accustomed to that weather, chances are he will be better for it.

im sure yours will be positive...

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2456330 said:

Roy Williams played in a quasi-dome his entire NFL career, genius. That after coming out of TEXAS...and we all know how cold it gets down there...:rolleyes:

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
JordanTaber;2456437 said:
Roy Williams played in a quasi-dome his entire NFL career, genius. That after coming out of TEXAS...and we all know how cold it gets down there...:rolleyes:

Oh god please. Every team in the North has a dome? Gennius?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I doubt that the Bears and Packers played their home games inside the Lions' stadium.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Funny, I coulda sworn Green Bay and Chicago were in Detroit's division, and don't play in domes...

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score

Don't be fooled, it can get REAL cold in Odessa.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
sportsman;2456265 said:

winning catch = good

Bleu Star;2456364 said:
Yep. Everyone has one of those. Nothing special.

Actually its a prediction not an opinion. :laugh2:

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2456455 said:
Funny, I coulda sworn Green Bay and Chicago were in Detroit's division, and don't play in domes...

He's a genius, you didn't know that? Not to mention they play Buffalo a few times.