TO inclement weather

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
aikemirv;2457435 said:
How is this an argument worth fighting for? Nobody is winning it and neither has a point!

With A Little Luck, We Can Help It Out.
We Can Make This Whole Damn Thing Work Out.

With A Little Love, We Can Lay It Down.
Can't You Feel The Town Exploding?

There Is No End To What We Can Do Together.
There Is No End, There Is No End.

The Wiliow Turns His Back On Inclement Weather;
And If He Can Do It, We Can Do It, Just Me And You,

And A Little Luck, We Can Clear It Up.
We Can Bring It In For A Landing,
With A Little Luck, We Can Turn It On.
There Can Be No Misunderstanding.
The Willow Turns His Back On Inclement Weather;
We Can Do It, Just Me And You.
With A Little Push, We Could Set It Off.
We Can Send It Rocketing Skywards.
With A Little Love, We Could Shake It Up.
Don't You Feel The Comet Exploding?
With A Little Luck.
With A Little Luck.
With A Little Luck, A Little Luck, A Little Luck.
With A Little Luck.
With A Little Luck.

:laugh2:

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
YoMick;2457687 said:
With A Little Luck, We Can Help It Out.
We Can Make This Whole Damn Thing Work Out.

With A Little Love, We Can Lay It Down.
Can't You Feel The Town Exploding?

The Wiliow Turns His Back On Inclement Weather;
And If He Can Do It, We Can Do It, Just Me And You,

And A Little Luck, We Can Clear It Up.
We Can Bring It In For A Landing,
With A Little Luck, We Can Turn It On.
There Can Be No Misunderstanding.
The Willow Turns His Back On Inclement Weather;
We Can Do It, Just Me And You.
With A Little Push, We Could Set It Off.
We Can Send It Rocketing Skywards.
With A Little Love, We Could Shake It Up.
Don't You Feel The Comet Exploding?
With A Little Luck.
With A Little Luck.
With A Little Luck.
With A Little Luck.

:laugh2:

bored?:bow:

Jay

Reaction score
What bad weather did TO play in again in Philly? He was hurt toward the end of that season, wasn't he? If they played in cold weather, he wasn't even around. Then he was only with the team for the first half of the season the year after.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;2457419 said:
So, let's sum this up, shall we?

You made the statement that Roy Williams has played his entire NFL career indoors, which is incredible in itself since no team in NFL history has played it's entire regular season at home.

My reply [which doesn't even account for all outdoor away games which Roy Williams has played away from Ford Field in his career against Dallas (2), Jacksonville (1), New England (1), New York Giants (1), New York Jets (1), Oakland (1), Philadelphia (1), Pittsburgh (1), Tampa Bay (1), Tennessee (1) and Washington (1) in addtion to Green Bay (3) and Chicago (4) prior to this season] to your assertion, which I had indicated in bold, addressed your incorrect statement, albeit in an abbreviated fashion, correctly.

Your reply back to me specified "cold weather" games which Roy Williams may or may not have played in. Did my reply specified cold weather games which Roy Williams may or may not have played in? No. Did my reply refute your literal statement: "Roy Williams played in a quasi-dome his entire NFL career, genius." Of course it did. You were too consumed with autofeeding yourself Terrell Owens Brand Defecating Paint Chips TM to have realized it first.

Yeah, I forgot to specify that it was in his home stadium. Big deal. Do you honestly think I didn't know he played half his games on the road?

OTOH, It's crystal clear that Dolt_In_NC said what he said because he was thinking along the lines of "Roy Williams came from Detroit...Detroit gets cold!!!111"

If anything, Owens has probably played more cold weather games on average per year than Roy has.

Need I point out that Owens played in the snow at Cinci in 2003...and racked up 8 catches for 127 yards and a TD? Think back to Owens playing with the snow in the back of the endzone...it was that one.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JordanTaber;2458026 said:
Yeah, I forgot to specify that it was in his home stadium. Big deal. Do you honestly think I didn't know he played half his games on the road?
Better question. Do you honestly think that stating Roy Williams played his entire career indoors is very smart in any context?
JordanTaber;2458026 said:
Need I point out that Owens played in the snow at Cinci in 2003...and racked up 8 catches for 127 yards and a TD? Think back to Owens playing with the snow in the back of the endzone...it was that one.
Please let me assure you that I sincerely believe you're one of THE biggest Owens [strike]idol worshippers[/strike] experts on the planet. Trust me.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
DallasEast;2458337 said:
Better question. Do you honestly think that stating Roy Williams played his entire career indoors is very smart in any context?Please let me assure you that I sincerely believe you're one of THE biggest Owens [strike]idol worshippers[/strike] experts on the planet. Trust me.

I'm the dolt.:lmao2: :lmao: ;)

Big D

Reaction score
According to this RW has only played in 3 games his entire career in below 40 degree weather. He put up 2tds without much action. When you match that with Santonio Holmes' 10 games and 3tds it doesn't seem so bad.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;2458337 said:
Better question. Do you honestly think that stating Roy Williams played his entire career indoors is very smart in any context?Please let me assure you that I sincerely believe you're one of THE biggest Owens [strike]idol worshippers[/strike] experts on the planet. Trust me.

Oooooh, major burn. Anyone who defends Terrell Owens from imbeciles like you must be an idol worshiper. There's the ticket. Anything to make you feel better about your extreme lack of intelligence.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2458444 said:
I'm the dolt.:lmao2: :lmao: ;)

Yes. Yes you are. I thought we already established this?

Your posts pretty much speak for themselves...and not in a good way.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2456330 said:
Whats negative? owens in the cold combined with a wet slippery ball?
He will drop some, all the WRs will. Williams is more accustomed to that weather, chances are he will be better for it.

So the owens defending begins.

How is Williams who played for the lions in a domed arena more accomidated to it yet Owens who played in Philly in an open dome less?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sportsman;2456265 said:
I have a feeling TO will drop some balls in the cold and snow that awaits him Sunday. I feel Roy will have a big game along with the winning catch. Just my opinion.

Resisting...cold-weather...testicle...joke...

alby

Reaction score
How is Williams more accustomed to the weather? He's been playing in a dome and he's from Texas.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JordanTaber;2458512 said:
Oooooh, major burn. Anyone who defends Terrell Owens from imbeciles like you must be an idol worshiper. There's the ticket. Anything to make you feel better about your extreme lack of intelligence.
Well, you freely admit to the irrational of "defending" Owens at least. Of course, Owens neither requires defending on a message board nor is he even remotely aware that you're "defending his honor" so very well. Keep up the good work, [strike]Sir Lancelot[/strike] JordanTaber.