Status
Not open for further replies.

haleyrules

Reaction score
raw
lol. Great!!

dallasdave

Reaction score
Really tho, how the hell do you not "like" posts from your friends? It wasn't a scam. Never was. This has been proven. Hell, I told the mods/Reality to delete the Old Beer Thread. I still encourage it.

We were, and are, friends. It's impossible, for me, not to "like" those members of this site I hold near and dear. Impossible. But I also "like" whole threads, regularly give out more than a thousand a day on some days. If someone sees theirselves not getting "likes" from me, frankly, they did something wrong in thine eyes. If they don't care, I don't either. If they care, I still don't. Once I dislike someone, unless they reach out, it stays that way. I'm petty like that. But it's very few and far between.

Back on topic, we "liked" each other's posts, to the consternation of a couple loudmouth non-mods. One in particular. We have since proven we are all friends. We stand by each other through and through. As I do with many members of this board. Members that have never once posted in the old thread or the new. I "like" who's posts I want to, and blackball/ignore those who I don't. Simple as that for me. Everyone is different. I speak for myself.

Whether it's popular or not, I couldn't care less. (Not directed at you, B, obviously)

Also, folks, visit the Beer Thread! Have a drink with us :)
Well said indeed Sir, Stay Thirsty my Friend and keep drinking in the beer thread. :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::welcome::bow::bow::bow::bow:

dallasdave

Reaction score
Really tho, how the hell do you not "like" posts from your friends? It wasn't a scam. Never was. This has been proven. Hell, I told the mods/Reality to delete the Old Beer Thread. I still encourage it.

We were, and are, friends. It's impossible, for me, not to "like" those members of this site I hold near and dear. Impossible. But I also "like" whole threads, regularly give out more than a thousand a day on some days. If someone sees theirselves not getting "likes" from me, frankly, they did something wrong in thine eyes. If they don't care, I don't either. If they care, I still don't. Once I dislike someone, unless they reach out, it stays that way. I'm petty like that. But it's very few and far between.

Back on topic, we "liked" each other's posts, to the consternation of a couple loudmouth non-mods. One in particular. We have since proven we are all friends. We stand by each other through and through. As I do with many members of this board. Members that have never once posted in the old thread or the new. I "like" who's posts I want to, and blackball/ignore those who I don't. Simple as that for me. Everyone is different. I speak for myself.

Whether it's popular or not, I couldn't care less. (Not directed at you, B, obviously)

Also, folks, visit the Beer Thread! Have a drink with us :)
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Them

Reaction score
...lol...now I see that I have entered into a "political" situation!...Sort of!...

When I first came to this site I, as others before me, had to earn my "Like" button!..
When it was just taken away...without a word, a message , or a warning at anytime before or after, I thought to myself... "Have I done or said
anything to offend someone!?"...I just didn't know....and I tell ya' guys, I'm just one of those people who like to know.

Now that I've acquired a tad more info on the subject...(I'm thinking...Couldn't likes be abused in any Forum?)
I'd like to Lobby for myself and others for the return of our "Likes" on a trial basis!
I'm thinking that the problem wasn't so much the "Likes" per say, but the number of "likes".
In that case I propose to limit a posters "Likes"/per day...to some agreed upon number That way the poster can have a
limited number of "Likes" to use each day while not abusing the privilege.

We should act like adults here. I really see no reason to lose the privilege just because someone else might have abused the "Like" in the past!
I hope the Staff along with the Administrator will consider the " Limited Like proposal!"...It can be a Win-Win situation. TDM
:star:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
...lol...now I see that I have entered into a "political" situation!...Sort of!...

When I first came to this site I, as others before me, had to earn my "Like" button!..
When it was just taken away...without a word, a message , or a warning at anytime before or after, I thought to myself... "Have I done or said
anything to offend someone!?"...I just didn't know....and I tell ya' guys, I'm just one of those people who like to know.

Now that I've acquired a tad more info on the subject...(I'm thinking...Couldn't likes be abused in any Forum?)
I'd like to Lobby for myself and others for the return of our "Likes" on a trial basis!
I'm thinking that the problem wasn't so much the "Likes" per say, but the number of "likes".
In that case I propose to limit a posters "Likes"/per day...to some agreed upon number That way the poster can have a
limited number of "Likes" to use each day while not abusing the privilege.

We should act like adults here. I really see no reason to lose the privilege just because someone else might have abused the "Like" in the past!
I hope the Staff along with the Administrator will consider the " Limited Like proposal!"...It can be a Win-Win situation. TDM
:star:
What are you saying, Martian? No, they shouldn't limit "likes". That's a no-go. They've removed them from the threads that receive redundant and/or ongoing posts. That is fine. Don't worry, be happy. Enjoy the ride, brotha.

Read the thread, everything was spelled out for ya,

You still have your "likes." You seem trapped in an unnecessary trap. They were removed from your Strangeness thread and the Weather thread due to those threads ongoing nature. Not just for you, but for everyone.

Post more in the regular Zones if you're concerned with "likes" and let this weird tangent of yours rest.

You can even "like" posts in this thread of yours. Again, what's the hang up, brother?

Edit -- also, there's nothing "political" about this. LOL. Relax, mon frere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.