To the Jerry haters?

kevinhickey

Reaction score
without Jerry, jimmy doesn't hire him ,meaning no trophies Jerry did win us 3 championships by buying a team going after his friend and ex teammate as HC and the unpopular cahonies to fire Landry and start from scratch , brought all the money to assemble the team around and go buy players,,

jimmy wins nothing with Jerry so its either both or Jerry because Jerry would have brought in anther guy and well Johnson wouldn't not have had shot at all..

Get passed it..Jimmy didnt ask jerry to buy a team and hire him , so none of this happens without jerry,PERIOD

drop the clueless attitude ,

this si the exact reason that relationship ended attitudes who believe it was all Jimmy and it was not those trades needed approval, took a Team and an owner to make it happen..
Why can’t he replicate the formula? He done nothing since then. You would think he could find the right person to win us another championship.

erod

Reaction score
No I haven't....just tired of idiots that keep complaining about thing the have no control of.....that's all.
Astute observations and criticisms are not the same as mere complaining.

I used to care deeply about this team. Because of Jerry, it doesn't really move me one way or the other anymore.

I used to never miss a game. Now I catch them if I have nothing else to do.

I have more respect for New York, Washington, and Philly now as organizations. That used to be the opposite.

Jerry managed to turn the Cowboys into MySpace in a Facebook league.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Three titles is not accomplishing anything????? Do you know how hard it is to win a championship at any level!!!! Ridiculous!!

Name another GM who still has the same job in 2021 based on accomplishments from 1992, 1993, and 1995. That's the problem.

You blind yourself because you've met him and like him. Good for you. Most fans don't know him, so he's measured by results.

Calling people who are fed up with his refusal to change "haters" is something @Rockport would do, and does, regularly.

ICP

Reaction score
Lol 1) he's
I was raised to work and respect my boss.....I was also taught by my father to move on, if I didn't respect my boss. When I became a boss, I fired 26 people in 4 weeks, that's very tough to do, but I hired 26 people to replace them. I respect Jerry, he won us 3 titles, it's not easy to win championships.....some people are very spoiled and have no clue. I wonder how many of you work for a boss that you don't respect? I never did.....
LOL 1) He's not my boss. 2) He didn't win us those Super Bowls, he just upped the money. Give the credit to Jimmy and the players and that includes the 3rd championship with Switzer. 3) How are we spoiled? It's been 25 years of futility since we were even relevant as a force in the NFL

Them

Reaction score
..I've never hated JJ per say; I sincerely hated the fact that JJ and Jimmy couldn't keep the band together for a chance at that 3rd straight Super Bowl win!....These days I'm not looking back much. I want another Super Bowl win for the Team...JJ has made his money; not it's time to reward the fans!

catiii

Reaction score
I was raised to work and respect my boss.....I was also taught by my father to move on, if I didn't respect my boss. When I became a boss, I fired 26 people in 4 weeks, that's very tough to do, but I hired 26 people to replace them. I respect Jerry, he won us 3 titles, it's not easy to win championships.....some people are very spoiled and have no clue. I wonder how many of you work for a boss that you don't respect? I never did.....
Only had 1 boss I respected and who returned that respect and gave a stuff about me. Note to my last boss - it wasn't you witch!! :lmao:

Flamma

Reaction score

I can't work for a boss I don't respect. Don't confuse it with liking or disliking a boss. You can like a boss and still not respect him. You can dislike a boss and still respect him. The one time I did not respect my boss I moved on. That action alone got my boss demoted. I did not enter any complaints, I just moved on. That came with a substantial pay cut which put eyes on to why. But I am fortunate enough to not need the extra money. I've always lived within a 40 hour work week. I never ever work overtime.

Jerry Jones reminds me of George Steinbrenner. Always did. Wants to win. This is why I respect Jerry. If there was no salary cap the Cowboys would have half a dozen more super bowl appearances. I firmly believe that. Jerry is just not very good at this game. The salary cap is a game separate from the actual game. It's almost like a board game and Jerry just isn't very good at it. We've all known people not good at certain games.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Kinda like you complaining over people complaining about Jerry.

It's not much different than Rockport, except he resorts to name calling out outright bullying if you disagree with him. Ranching, it sounds like, just wants everyone to shut their traps and enjoy the ride into mediocrity because 'it's hard to win in the NFL'. That comes across as a losers attitude to me. Just accept it and enjoy the games, no matter how terrible the product is on the field or how over paid the players might be.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Name another GM who still has the same job in 2021 based on accomplishments from 1992, 1993, and 1995. That's the problem.

You blind yourself because you've met him and like him. Good for you. Most fans don't know him, so he's measured by results.

Calling people who are fed up with his refusal to change "haters" is something @Rockport would do, and does, regularly.
Hater....lol

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not much different than Rockport, except he resorts to name calling out outright bullying if you disagree with him. Ranching, it sounds like, just wants everyone to shut their traps and enjoy the ride into mediocrity because 'it's hard to win in the NFL'. That comes across as a losers attitude to me. Just accept it and enjoy the games, no matter how terrible the product is on the field or how over paid the players might be.
Rockport is Tad Prescott and Ranching is Jerry Jones......only explanation for the insanity of their posts here.....:huh:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Well, maybe. Could it be that Jerry made it harder for him to stay?

In the beginning Jerry stayed out of the way and out of Jimmy's business. Jerry started interfering when the team started getting successful, and Jimmy doesn't like that kind of upper management. Jerry crossed a line and became disruptive, and this might be when Jimmy started planning an exit strategy.

cowboyed

Reaction score
In the beginning Jerry stayed out of the way and out of Jimmy's business. Jerry started interfering when the team started getting successful, and Jimmy doesn't like that kind of upper management. Jerry crossed a line and became disruptive, and this might be when Jimmy started planning an exit strategy.

It's a bit more complicated than that. No doubt Jerry muffed things up with Jimmy, but Jimmy was looking for an eventual way out regardless. Jerry couldn't handle that very well. Jimmy accomplished what he wanted with the Cowboys.

Jimmy was never going to be a career long head coach with any team. Like Parcells he beats to his own drum. He quit the Dolphins did he not, after 4 years with that team and never went back to head coaching again.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Jimmy never won a thing in Miami without Jerry's money!!! Jimmy didn't know his place. Be bailed on us and you idolize him. Screw him
Umm.. he won a National title at the University of M. Also had a good record at Oklahoma State. I think the guy was a pretty good coach.

Jimmy without Jerry won titles. Jerry without Jimmy only won one title with a machine running on the fumes Jimmy left behind.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
No I haven't....just tired of idiots that keep complaining about thing the have no control of.....that's all.

Person has no control over people complaining on a football forum.

Complains about it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Why can’t he replicate the formula? He done nothing since then. You would think he could find the right person to win us another championship.
that not the debate...

its a straight FACT

there would have been no jimmy and no rings had it not been for Jerry, PERIOD end of this nonsense...

they worked together to get that.

and repeat formula??? umm what did jimmy do after did he make MIA a powerhouse? did he win anything after he left? no he didnt..

and BTW another fact that we all know and its already been mentioned Jimmy was a lot like Big Bill aka the tuna who bolted early because he decided he didnt want to stay the course, didnt stay long in one place and he was leaving soon anyway and believe he pushed jerry buttons toward the end to get ouit as both had enough of each other..

dont give me why Jerry hasn't repeated

we have saw a lot of the issues have been players not making plays and instead making bad plays in important moments that could have got this team further. Jerry has put together some great teams and they faltered via bad plays, bad calls, or bad coaching..

not saying im happy with the drought but as my statement still holds true , none of the 90s happened without Jerry, not any sane person can deny that as Jimmy was only here via the hiring by Jerry..they were package it worked out great ended badly and now most of us have got over it..

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Umm.. he won a National title at the University of M. Also had a good record at Oklahoma State. I think the guy was a pretty good coach.

Jimmy without Jerry won titles. Jerry without Jimmy only won one title with a machine running on the fumes Jimmy left behind.
Don't misunderstand me, I respect Jimmy as a coach.....I appreciate what he did as our coach.....he couldn't work for the man that made him very wealthy. He left....
And who fired him after back to back Super Bowl wins?
He quit, he wasn't fired.