To Tom Landry & Jimmy Johnson. Thanks!

eromeopolk

Reaction score
This is my official thread to thank Tom Landry & Jimmy Johnson for the memories of the real Dallas Cowboys. We may never see that success repeated again as current Cowboys fans. The greed has conquered the Jones family and the lack of respect for their fans.
You are what you are...for nearly 30 years the Jonesboys not the Cowboys.

raven55

Reaction score
no more super bowls. jerry will be cold in his grave and there still will be no more super bowls

nobody

Reaction score
Lol, how did you feel when Landry was old and losing?
I felt it was his time to go despite his legendary tenure, but how it was handled left a bad taste in my mouth. Finding out via the media instead of directly and respectfully from Jerry? Even Jerry regrets Landry finding out that way and he's the jerk that did it. The game passes people by. It happens.

deerhunter11

Reaction score
This is my official thread to thank Tom Landry & Jimmy Johnson for the memories of the real Dallas Cowboys. We may never see that success repeated again as current Cowboys fans. The greed has conquered the Jones family and the lack of respect for their fans.
Good post, totally agree .Dallas needs an infusion of talent in the GM ROLE,NO DOUGHT .Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson are Legends , who led great Cowboys teams .Yes thank you for the memories .I still hold out hope for the team every season .GO COWBOYS.

shabazz

Reaction score
Better get used to it ........ its gonna get a lot worse because the owners and general managers don't care about winning ...... only making money.
This is very good advice for some here. The upcoming schedule ain't gonna be the 2nd or 3rd easiest like in other years AND it gonna happen with a less skilled roster.

All kidding aside I hope some of the rose glasses fans prepare themselves for a rough year. The AFC North games alone will cause triggering not to mention games against the Niners,!lions, Texans etc.. Falcons and Bucs won't be gimme games either

I'm thinking winning 6 or 7 games is very probable. Thank God for the Giants and Skins.