To Tom Landry & Jimmy Johnson. Thanks!

sportsman

Reaction score
This is my official thread to thank Tom Landry & Jimmy Johnson for the memories of the real Dallas Cowboys. We may never see that success repeated again as current Cowboys fans. The greed has conquered the Jones family and the lack of respect for their fans.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
This is my official thread to thank Tom Landry & Jimmy Johnson for the memories of the real Dallas Cowboys. We may never see that success repeated again as current Cowboys fans. The greed has conquered the Jones family and the lack of respect for their fans.
This ....... and don't let the Jerry fan ^ club tell ya any different.

rambo2

Reaction score
So this is how you spend Easter weekend.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Yes thanks for those 5 SBs, was lucky enough to see all of them... I'm over 60 now and dont think I'll see another...

rambo2

Reaction score
Better get used to it ........ its gonna get a lot worse because the owners and general managers don't care about winning ...... only making money.
Lol, I'm looking forward to the draft, training camp, and the season. I love it. Tell me what you were saying about our kicker in last year’s training camp?