To Tom Landry & Jimmy Johnson. Thanks!

Blackrain

Reaction score
This is my official thread to thank Tom Landry & Jimmy Johnson for the memories of the real Dallas Cowboys. We may never see that success repeated again as current Cowboys fans. The greed has conquered the Jones family and the lack of respect for their fans.
Yes a salute to the real Dallas Cowboys. Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson knew how to do it the right way.
They put winning above All Else.

I sure miss those days.

Blackrain

Reaction score
And let's thank Mike McCarthy and wish him luck. Good luck Mike.
You don't talk about Mike McCarthy in the same thread as Tom Landry get a grip Rambo.

Landry was the best McCarthy polishes a seat with his ***

Tom Landry flew bomber missions military trained leader of men who made the Dallas Cowboys the absolute class of the industry and what all other football teams were judged on America's team and why Jerry cashes in and makes money today.

Mike McCarthy is a bull spitter that says whatever necessary to keep his job and can't prepare a team for a playoff game.

Blackrain

Reaction score
No, I'm tired of all the negative crap.
Well you better get used to it because THERE ARE NO FRIENDLY CIVILIANS !!!!
Everybody is pissed off that a rich manipulator has taken our team and the game we love. Turned it into his own personal ego driven money making machine that cares nothing about winning a super bowl anymore just about being the most valuable money making franchise.

Blackrain

Reaction score
So this is how you spend Easter weekend.
Easter weekend or the 4th of freaking July true cowboy fans will applaud true cowboy heroes whenever they want.

So you just rock on with it Rambo and defend Jerry it's like bringing the pigeons to the cat

Blackrain

Reaction score
Yeah Rambo we are Cowboys fans you don't just turn it off we would do what we had to do to win but Jerry won't let us win.

We live under the cloud of what his ego will let us enjoy in his football world.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
It seems like you would have been as hateful last year as you are this year.
Its funny how you call people who are not mindless sheep who follow Jerry blindly hateful.

Jerry and his willing sycophants have been hatefully screwing over the fans for 29 years.

Grow a pair and be a fan of the Cowboys ......... not just a Jerry fan.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is my official thread to thank Tom Landry & Jimmy Johnson for the memories of the real Dallas Cowboys. We may never see that success repeated again as current Cowboys fans. The greed has conquered the Jones family and the lack of respect for their fans.
Nice post and thread but greed was never the problem. Management incompetence has always been the problem.

Blackrain

Reaction score
And that my friend is what it is all about, the Journey!
A journey would be swell .

this never-ending voyage we've been on for 30 years has gotten a bit long in the tooth.

At this point I wouldn't mind crashing into Gilligan's Island and spending a long weekend with ginger

rambo2

Reaction score
Its funny how you call people who are not mindless sheep who follow Jerry blindly hateful.

Jerry and his willing sycophants have been hatefully screwing over the fans for 29 years.

Grow a pair and be a fan of the Cowboys ......... not just a Jerry fan.
I take it you didn't enjoy last season.

rambo2

Reaction score
Jerry and his kid are complete garbage! Thank you Tom and Jimmy. A time when winning was the priority.
So, you weren't one of the Landry can't win the big one crowd and didn't mind when we had the Landry collapse in the 80's?

rambo2

Reaction score
You don't talk about Mike McCarthy in the same thread as Tom Landry get a grip Rambo.

Landry was the best McCarthy polishes a seat with his ***

Tom Landry flew bomber missions military trained leader of men who made the Dallas Cowboys the absolute class of the industry and what all other football teams were judged on America's team and why Jerry cashes in and makes money today.

Mike McCarthy is a bull spitter that says whatever necessary to keep his job and can't prepare a team for a playoff game.
I know all about Tom Landry. Mike McCarthy is a good coach as well.