Today, Jerry Jones says season will be “uphill battle”

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry has built a Business Empire in Dallas....
Fixed. Past tense. Jones was building a business empire back in the 90's. It has been an unquestioned business empire for the past 15 years and counting. How much more sustainable growth his business empire can accumulate is the question. Jones does have a knack of cementing new business ventures on an annual basis. I would guess another 5 - 8 years of net commercial growth is not out of the question. The net worth of the franchise may easily top the 4.5 billion dollar mark in that time. That's insane. :oops:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think it is a message that needed to be sent to players and Garrett comments at the same lunching “We’re going to fight every day in practice, we’re going to fight on Sunday afternoon, Thursday night, Sunday night, Monday night – here at AT&T Stadium or wherever the hell we play. We’re going to fight.” I think was also needed.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Talk is cheap. Or so I've heard. This team needs to deliver when it counts. Till they do they're just yapping.

True but then if they say nothing people get upset as well so damned if they do and damned if they don't.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
True but then if they say nothing people get upset as well so damned if they do and damned if they don't.

I will believe it when I see it with this team.
I read about Jimmy saying print it we are going to beat the Niners & then they did. That's what I'm talking about. He said it & they did it.

Jason talking about the team fighting or whatever he said is meaningless to me until they do something. It sounds good though.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I will believe it when I see it with this team.
I read about Jimmy saying print it we are going to beat the Niners & then they did. That's what I'm talking about. He said it & they did it.

Jason talking about the team fighting or whatever he said is meaningless to me until they do something. It sounds good though.

Jimmy said it once we had already made the NFC Championship that is a bit different than these comments leading up to the start of the season. Jason is telling the guys what he expects from them, right now every pundit out there is giving Dallas slim to no chance and I think he is letting the guys know it they want it they will have to fight their tails off to get it.