Today Was A Nice Win But Can't See How We Beat The Giants..

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
There is a path to beat the Giants:

1. Play Great Defense (hold them to 3)

2. Play Solid Special Teams (Win the Kicking Game and Field Position Battle)

3. Get Turn Overs (Get the Short Field and Score)

4. Run the Football (Marion Barber)

5. Make a Few Big Plays Down the Field

(It could be a jump ball or a busted coverage or a great call.)

6. Play Smart and Don't Lose the Game (No Turn Overs)

(Manage the game and choose when to take your shots.)

I am not conceding this game, and I know the team will play to win. It will not be easy, but it can be done.

I think Dallas can win this game.

Reaction score
bootsy;2379634 said:
Good lord. TB is overhyped? All week on this board and in the media I saw nothing but how good TB is. They were a playoff team last year and now since we beat them they are overhyped. Had they won this game I wonder if they would still be overhyped to you? Me thinks not. We beat a good solid football team period.

Don't get me wrong, it was an excellent win against a good team but I don't think that Garcia and company are all that. The Bucs D is what gets that team their name, so to speak, not the offense.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2379638 said:
Don't get me wrong, it was an excellent win against a good team but I don't think that Garcia and company are all that. The Bucs D is what gets that team their name, so to speak, not the offense.
TB doesn't have a great offense but they are more than capable of putting up points. We held them without a TD and they have multiple opportunites all game long and only had 9 points. Garcia has given us problems in the past so although they aren't last year's Patriots they did pose some challenges that we responded well to.