Tolbert penalty

Sydla

Reaction score

Also watch the play and it looks look he checks with the ref. Can post pics in a sec

I swear this happened before in a game. One of our WRs said he checked and the ref either didn't respond or the WR thought the ref said he was OK.

If Tolbert checked and the ref clearly gave him the OK sign and then threw the flag, that ref should be suspended or disciplined by the league.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I didn't even know about this one as I was so focused on the non call for PI. More needs to be revealed about this. Could be a really ugly mess for the NFL if this turns out to be true.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I mean... come on
3iK4lOH.png

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I will point out that I played receiver in HS and we never checked with the ref to see if we were lined up correctly. We just simply looked at where the Center had the ball, and made sure to not be off sides.

Still, if the ref told him to scoot up then threw a flag, or didn't tell another ref to pick up the flag after explaining what he told Tolbert, then we have a big problem especially with the way betting was going on this game.

cmoney23

Reaction score
I thought the flag was on the motion. The te in motion was clearly moving towards the LOS. I think that's considered a false start.