Twitter: Tom Brady a Cowboy?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
This is not happening.
@PAPPYDOG
It's not happening.

Nice job of making a 10+ page convo of something not even remotely happening though.
Kudos.

It’s fun being the safe bunch while watching others enjoy the reward for the risk.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
If anyone thinks Brady would have led Dallas to the Super Bowl, then they’re on medication.
Behind the OL we had this season, his career might not have lasted past thanksgiving.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It’s fun being the safe bunch while watching others enjoy the reward for the risk.

Cowboys don't have the Bucs defense or the Bucs coaching, not to mention the albatross of the Jones Family that always lingers.

Brady wasn't dumb enough to come to Dallas. Tampa was a better destination and he knew it, even if you can't tell the difference.

Enjoy your delusions.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
LOL, Brady wouldn't even consider playing for the Cowboys. His main goal is to win championships. Brady knows there is only so far he can elevate a team and the Cowboys are wading too deep in the muck for him to elevate to the promised Land.

Big_D

Reaction score
He wasn't coming to Dallas to be part of the circus! He probably had a short list of destinations and the Cowboys definitely weren't on it.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Brady will finish his career with the Bucs or return for a year or two with the Patriots if he can still keep going at that age (I think next year is his final go at it though)

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Brady will finish his career with the Bucs or return for a year or two with the Patriots if he can still keep going at that age (I think next year is his final go at it though)

He said he would probably play (or could play, I forget which) until age 45. That's two years away.

Don't see him returning to the Pats, one more year with the Bucs, maybe 2 then retirement...

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
LOL, Brady wouldn't even consider playing for the Cowboys. His main goal is to win championships. Brady knows there is only so far he can elevate a team and the Cowboys are wading too deep in the muck for him to elevate to the promised Land.
Can you imagine how much bigger his legacy would have gotten had he took Dallas back to a super bowl?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I dunno.. Celebrate a championship?

I'm not sure if you're delusional or clueless, but to think the only thing standing between the Cowboys and a championship this season was Tom Brady is one, the other, or both.

You toss out these fantasies that never happen then come back later as if you were proven right, based on something that never happened. :muttley: