Twitter: Tom Brady a Cowboy?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Brady didn't have a team this past year. Yet they still went 12-4. There is no comparison between the two QBs. It's like night and day. Besides, I think he will be playing for the Pats in 2020. But if he does happen to play for the Cowboys in 2020, I think 12-4 is minimum record.
He didn't have a team? He had the best defense in the league lol. A big part in why they were 12 wins...surely wasn't because of Tom "Datsun" Brady that's for sure.

Only advice I can give you guys is to go watch some of these guys play you guys want. Grass isn't always greener........

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Od4Avg7.gif

This!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
He didn't have a team? He had the best defense in the league lol. A big part in why they were 12 wins...surely wasn't because of Tom "Datsun" Brady that's for sure.

Only advice I can give you guys is to go watch some of these guys play you guys want. Grass isn't always greener........

But not the most talented Defense, by far. I'd say they were fundamentally solid, really smart and very well coached but not loaded talent wise. I mean, outside of Gilmore and Hightower, they really aren't that great this year.

JMO

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
But not the most talented Defense, by far. I'd say they were fundamentally solid, really smart and very well coached but not loaded talent wise. I mean, outside of Gilmore and Hightower, they really aren't that great this year.

JMO

I don't really care how talented they are. They were the best in the league. If they are fundamentally solid and smart......that can take you to the Super Bowl. That's what well coached teams are. What good is talent if you aren't fundamentally solid or smart? Enter your 2019 Dallas Cowboys.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I don't really care how talented they are. They were the best in the league. If they are fundamentally solid and smart......that can take you to the Super Bowl. That's what well coached teams are. What good is talent if you aren't fundamentally solid or smart? Enter your 2019 Dallas Cowboys.
Poignant post.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You didn't ask did we win them. You said those highlights were only the first 3 games of the season.......and as usual you were wrong.

I pointed to the losses figured you would get the idea here-below concerning his passing highlights....

s-l1600_5__58_48.jpg