Tom Brady leaving New England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Reaction score
Paying any Qb big money here for the next 2 years will be an act of futility........unless we are to believe that the defense can become SB caliber before that
The knowledge alone from Brady on how to win the division consistently and contend in the playoffs will be worth it for the Cowboys.

If Dak is still seeking $40M; just pull the trigger on Brady.

The Cowboys viewership and merchandise sales will also increase.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The knowledge alone from Brady on how to win the division consistently and contend in the playoffs will be worth it for the Cowboys.

Brady got to beat up on the jets bills and whoever else is in that division for 20 years.

Legend

Reaction score
Brady got to beat up on the jets bills and whoever else is in that division for 20 years.
The Cowboys chances of winning a SB within 2 years with Dak is pretty low.

Might as well try with a proven yet old winner for the additional benefits that can help the team moving forward.

Cowboys get to beat up on the Giants and Commanders. Lost to the Jets, Bears, and depleted Eagles.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Might as well try with a proven yet old winner for the additional benefits that can help the team moving forward.
Unfortunately the cowboys don’t get away with cheating and doing everything possible to win. And without belichek I don’t believe he is the same guy

shabazz

Reaction score

.......but will the winning increase? I would like to think he would have been able to engineer at least 1 Touchdown in that Division title loss to the Eagles

Legend

Reaction score
Unfortunately the cowboys don’t get away with cheating and doing everything possible to win. And without belichek I don’t believe he is the same guy
No SBs for the Cowboys in the past 25 years.

6 SBs wins in 9 visits for Brady and the Pats since 2000.

Both the wins and visits are more than in the entire 60 year history of the Dallas Cowboys.

Got to take advantage of the opportunity with someone the current players may listen to relative to the old Cowboys greats.

John813

Reaction score
Thought he was. Just playing hardball with the Pats.

Wonder if it's a money thing or tired of BillB?

Reaction score
I honestly didn't think he would leave. I thought his staredown with Belichek would end up with them staying together.

Chargers make the most sense. They have very good weapons. Franchised Henry

John813

Reaction score
I honestly didn't think he would leave. I thought his staredown with Belichek would end up with them staying together.

Chargers make the most sense. They have very good weapons. Franchised Henry

Yea, would be a big boost to that club, maybe. Then again TB has legit weapons too. Evans, Godwin, Perriman, Howard and Brate

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is something that most teens struggle to do. It can be very hard moving on from somebody that has helped build your brand made you relevant sells tickets won super bowls perfect example of what players should do. Yet still New England decides when it's ready to move on and what price it will pay they do that and they will continue to turn their roster.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Sign Brady for 2 years. Draft a kid this year...let McCarthy have the kid ready to start by year 3. I will GUARANTEE you Dallas would be a bigger threat this year with Brady than Dak. If McCarthy is the QB whisperer...then let him EARN his money by picking his own guy and getting him ready. Dak is NOT a 35m+ QB. And paying him that would be a BIG mistake!

Go warch another team. Problem solved.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Brady will go down as one of the all time greats but I think he would have been better off retiring as a Patriot than to leave, I seriously doubt he will find success elsewhere at this stage of his career.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
THinking about teams that are a QB away from being a serious competitor, the Bucs have to be near the top of the list. The Browns were so hyped last year, so maybe that would be a fit. The Colts maybe? Maybe the Bears?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Cowboys get to beat up on the Giants and Commanders. Lost to the Jets, Bears, and depleted Eagles.

Only Dak haters say that.

JustChip

Reaction score
Pats Nation - Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria.

John813

Reaction score
THinking about teams that are a QB away from being a serious competitor, the Bucs have to be near the top of the list. The Browns were so hyped last year, so maybe that would be a fit. The Colts maybe? Maybe the Bears?

Bears are a good option too. Have you seen any rumors about Brady and Bears?

Status
Not open for further replies.