Tom Brady leaving New England

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Huge.
I haven't been following them closely. Maybe they made some moves. I think they had a guy or two out on the line last year. But Brady has played behind a good line most of his career. He's great about getting the ball out before he gets hit, but can't imagine he'd be up playing behind a sieve.

It's why the Colts would be best for him. I don't think he'd do much with Raiders or Chargers

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What if Brady goes to the Commanders and he wins another 6 Super Bowls?

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
I'm all for Dak Prescott not taking another snap in a Cowboys uniform but Brady is shot.

This is why little Bill wins titles and Jerry doesn't. No emotion involved. Just a football decision. You know Jerry would never let him get away until he was carried out of the league.
Tell that to Emmitt and D Ware

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tell that to Emmitt and D Ware

Emmitt was a Parcells decision when we briefly had a strong head coach again. Ware is a pass rusher who never won you anything. We're talking about a 6 time Super Bowl champion QB. He'd have a lifetime contract in Dallas.

Just look at the bum we have now at the position and the devotion Jerry has for him.

kskboys

Reaction score
In all my life I never thought that people en masse would be unable to discern the regression of an NFL player at the age of 42. Does everyone watch the games drunk?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
cowboys wont even talk to brady, much less work him out, take a look.
I think I would, brady is better than what we saw last year , where he had just lost motivation, that is why he is leaving NE.
Plus he had nothing on offense to work with last year.
I would like to see what he could do with dallas offense, probably better than dak even at 42.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Yep.

That franchise is going down.

But they had an epic run.
Love it. I’ve despised that franchise since the tuckfumble play against the Raiders. I hope they get worse than Steve Grogan-bad.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Chargers are gonna get a damn good QB.
Or is it Tampa Bay?

San Diego cutting one aging QB to sign an even older QB doesn’t make any sense plus don’t see Brady wanting to go to go to a team coming off a 5-11 season. It’s not like changing QB is going to make the Chargers a Super Bowl contender.

Rayman70

Reaction score
my best guess is Bruce Arians and the Bucs is where he lands. Plan B may well be Dallas.I would not be shocked in the least to see him in either place. The chargers coaching situation isn't ideal for Tom...I don't think its a good fit for him at this point. The Bucs have it all. Just lack a QB.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Brady will be a 2 year rental for whomever gets him. The Bucs make the most sense from that vantage point.

Status
Not open for further replies.