Tom Brady suspended for four games

Reaction score
Greg Hardy gets basically a 25 game suspension (15 last year, 10 this year) for no conviction. Brady, knowingly has cheated for years, on 2 different occasions, gets 4 games.

Get bent, Goodell.

Please don't tell me you are equating domestic violence with letting a little air out of footballs.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Greg Hardy gets basically a 25 game suspension (15 last year, 10 this year) for no conviction. Brady, knowingly has cheated for years, on 2 different occasions, gets 4 games.

Get bent, Goodell.

Hardy got paid while on leave, hasn't lost a game check yet and was found guilty by a judge and then paid a women to go away so comparing beating a women to deflating a football is ridiculous

erod

Reaction score
Please don't tell me you are equating domestic violence with letting a little air out of footballs.

It's called integrity.

Why did they turn balls into the referees before the game, then sneak them out and into a bathroom to let the air out of them.

If it's not a big deal, then why did you do it?

The NFL has the benefit of being a legit sport, unlike the NBA and MLB. That is important to this cash cow, and Goodell has to stand up to it.

This will not get reduced. There's no outside court to rule on it. This is unprecendented.

MagicMan

Reaction score
Funny thing is that it will be appealed down to 2 games and he still plays Dallas. Goodell knew that 4 sounds good, but after appeal, it is more to his liking.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Adam Schefter
Filed to ESPN: Tom Brady suspended four games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and a 4th in 2017, and team fined $1 million, per source:

Draft picks are the bigger news since Brady will likely appeal and have it reduced to two games.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I don't see this being reduced. If it is, it sends a message that it's ok to cheat in the NFL.

There is no 'new vs old' policy for integrity of the game penalties. That is the only reason Peterson won on appeal.