Tom Brady Takes Jab at Cowboys' Dak Prescott After Week 1 Broadcasting Debut Announcement

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
If you are deluded enough to think that Dak retired Brady you would also have to say that the Bucs would have destroyed the Cowboys had they switched QB's.

Anyone going on record saying that?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I guess we can also say that Love cost Dak an extension.

stiletto

Reaction score
I doubt it. Buccs team won 8 games with Winston and a SB with Brady….kind of hard to get much better than that.
They were better the next season and if Brady was there I bet they go farther than with Baker. Would've easily beaten us as evidenced by the Green Bay game. Easy call.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They were better the next season and if Brady was there I bet they go farther than with Baker. Would've easily beaten us as evidenced by the Green Bay game. Easy call.
Huh? If they were better with Baker…that’s not a ringing endorsement for Brady lol.

stiletto

Reaction score
Huh? If they were better with Baker…that’s not a ringing endorsement for Brady lol.
The 23 Buccaneers were an improved team over the 22 team. Brady would've done more in 2023, I have no doubt. It's hilarious people/homers would bash Brady to prop up raggedy playoff choking Dak...

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/tom-brady-dak-prescott-joke-fox-week-1-cowboys-browns

"Obviously, having the Cowboys on is a huge draw. As America’s Team, that’s gonna get a little hard for me to say that all the time, understanding that they were the competition for a long time. But in this new role, I know how important the Cowboys are, but to this network," Brady said.

"They got great storylines. Dak Prescott, let’s see if he can finally come through. Did that just slip out?”
Awww, Tom.
You came out sounding like a girl with snark.
Go tend to your fam, who you put out there with youe egotisical roast that bombed.

I'm Dak's biggest critic, but he's my ... QB for now.
We should close ranks, handsome fellows, against all outsiders whow throw shadow.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
That was a dime interception too...
I’m just speaking facts. I can’t pretend to be a mind reader. I have no idea how he felt about Jordan Love.
No, Tom Brady actually voluntarily retired. Dak didn't "retire" Tom Brady...so that's NOT a fact at all...it's your interpretation of Brady's last season...which was pretty much a given anyway.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The 23 Buccaneers were an improved team over the 22 team. Brady would've done more in 2023, I have no doubt. It's hilarious people/homers would bash Brady to prop up raggedy playoff choking Dak...
You’re the one bashing him lol..you basically just said Baker did more with the same team Brady did lol….i personally think Father Time caught up with him but you seem to think he can still play weirdly.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That was a dime interception too...

No, Tom Brady actually voluntarily retired. Dak didn't "retire" Tom Brady...so that's NOT a fact at all...it's your interpretation of Brady's last season...which was pretty much a given anyway.
I think he saw Dak light them up for 5 touchdowns and was over it. He knew Buccs ran its course….he would be a Dolphin if Tua wasn’t there.

basel90

Reaction score
It will be refreshing to hear Brady comment on Dak’s play in actual games. Troy has simply been too reserved in his comments about Dak even when Dak plays badly . This is due to obvious Troy and Dak affiliations and joint projects and it seems commercial reasons . Brady may not be so diplomatic.