Tom Brady Takes Jab at Cowboys' Dak Prescott After Week 1 Broadcasting Debut Announcement

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
It would be awesome to be Tom Brady

You could talk crap to just about every QB. Maybe not Mahomes or Montana, but everyone else, yeah.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think there may be a bit of a sting left in Brady's brain over the fact that Dak & Co. beat him into retirement. He's not likely to be veru kind to the Cowboys in his so-called "unbiased" judgments over the air. I'm already anticipating his snarky comments in the very near future. I'm hoping to be wrong on that, but I seriously doubt that's destined to be proven false. The Cowboys just can't catch a break, these days.
Seems as though we've been saddled as the team that so many football fans love to hate!
Thanks to Jerry, Stephen and the "America's Team" label. :omg: :facepalm: Yeah, I know -- they're just jealous! :grin: :muttley:

Last edited:

Cowboys5217

Reaction score

You could talk crap to just about every QB. Maybe not Mahomes or Montana, but everyone else, yeah.
He can trash talk them too. He's the only player in NFL history with more rings than any single franchise. Mahomes ain't going to win 7 rings with two teams, and play at a championship level into his 40s.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
He can trash talk them too. He's the only player in NFL history with more rings than any single franchise. Mahomes ain't going to win 7 rings with two teams, and play at a championship level into his 40s.
Oh yeah for sure, he's the GOAT.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A small sampling of NFL quarterbacks, whose careers were ended by another NFL quarterback:

• Brett Favre (by Jay Cutler)
  • Dan Fouts (by Jack Trudeau)
  • Jim Kelly and Dan Marino (by Mark Brunell a.k.a. The QB Assassin)
  • Joe Montana (by Dan Marino/he did it to another player before another player did it to him)
  • Roger Staubach (by Vince Ferragamo)
  • Kurt Warner (by Drew Brees)

Football. The Sport of One.

pansophy

Reaction score
If people think that's a jab, they're too soft.

Just stating a point, let's see if he can finally break through. That is a factual statement.
The fact that he said "Did that just slip out?" means he knew it was a jab. Maybe he forgot he wasn't at his roast anymore.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

he could even talk cr@p about them. he beat mahomes. but the only one he couldn't talk crap about is Eli. ;)

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
he could even talk cr@p about them. he beat mahomes. but the only one he couldn't talk crap about is Eli. ;)
HA!

That's true!

I like all three guys-- Eli, Tom, and Peyton. But it's hilarious to me that Tom owned Peyton, a top 5 QB all-time. But then along comes Peyton's way less capable little brother Eli to take two rings from ol' Tom.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This was my best laugh of today. Thanks. It has been a depressing day at work.

'Crap' is not filtered on CowboysZone. I use it all the time. No site rule would be broken typing the word correctly.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Aaron Rodger’s respects him. Brady still mad Dak retired him lol.
Dak "retired" a 45 year old QB who is the GOAT? Only in your mind...makes Dak relevant somehow.

Tom Brady passed the 2nd round in the playoffs...in his 2nd season in the NFL and first season as a starter.

Aaron Rodgers enjoyed Dak at that point in the season...I'm sure when he was watching Jordan Love son Dak he was proud of Jordan. But believe what you will...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak "retired" a 45 year old QB who is the GOAT? Only in your mind...makes Dak relevant somehow.

Tom Brady passed the 2nd round in the playoffs...in his 2nd season in the NFL and first season as a starter.

Aaron Rodgers enjoyed Dak at that point in the season...I'm sure when he was watching Jordan Love son Dak he was proud of Jordan. But believe what you will...
I’m just speaking facts. I can’t pretend to be a mind reader. I have no idea how he felt about Jordan Love.