Tom Brady trolls “America’s Team”

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NFL players take it easy on Brady. He better watch out because some young pup is not going to care what name is on the back of the jersey and hit him harder than he has been hit in years if he runs his mouth too much - just saying!
Penalty and ejection ensues.

wmaxima97

Reaction score
Tom doesn't even fear the unknown. Wow. One day its going to catch up with the old man. mark my words.

The Bucs have all 22 of their starters and Brady has won 7 Superbowls. Our beloved Cowboys haven't been in 1 for over 22 years. Tom can say what he wants.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nobody has really stopped Tom Brady...(yeah yeah, Eli and his miracle throw). But to me, he really can say what he wants. He's earned it. Some of you can lean on ancient history all you want, it's ridiculous.

nick foles too lol

Winonesoon

Reaction score
The Bucs have all 22 of their starters and Brady has won 7 Superbowls. Our beloved Cowboys haven't been in 1 for over 22 years. Tom can say what he wants.
As long as its recorded for future reference i guess that's fair.

jrumann59

Reaction score
If george blanda could play into his forty's, pot belly and all, then tom could easily play into his 50's.
Tom lives right, eats right, stayed in shape his whole career (unlike our ewok) so there is no telling how long he can play.
And he works hard at being his best.
When heineke was with pats, he wanted to go in early and be the first guy in, but when he got there, tom was already there working lol.
Totally different eras totally different people.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Popularity doesn't equal value. That was my point. How many fans Dallas has is not the main reason for their value.

It has a lot to do with it. Value of the franchise? Dallas blows others away, popularity world wide yes. I know we have those who are so anti Jerry that they are blinded with their own hatred that they can't see the facts in front of their face.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
At some point Father Time is going to snap him like a twig. It’s coming. Sooner rather than later.

He'll still be the GOAT and he'll still be right. He played for Michigan - I hated him - but I can't deny his accomplishments.

That the Cowboys have become a punchline is not his doing. That falls on the Jones boys.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. LVE and Jaylon don’t play well and what happens? Two LB’s drafted, one at pick 12, and competition everywhere. The defense has to know that jobs are in jeopardy… even guys like D Law.

Good.
Yeah I loved the Parsons pick. I wanted Surtain for a long time, but I had a change of heart before the draft. I don’t think he’s going to be a game changing DB. Got a lot of Claiborne vibes from him so I switched to Parsons.

You know what I liked more than the Parsons pick? The Jabrill Cox pick. What a steal and that dude is an absolute stud. I’d be shocked if they don’t turn out to be what Jaylon and LVE were supposed to be.

cristglo

Reaction score
Giving Props where Props is due is all anyone can say. Maybe He cheated Maybe Not but I think the win in TB put Brady in the Elite bracket. I can understand what Brady is implying Dallas Cowboys has really been a marketable Brand and an easy following. The last 25yrs has been really hard times for us Cowboys fans and the tide is turning. You either Love them or hate them They are most watched team for that fact. The ratings can be misleading because there are a lot of Football fans that watch to just see us get beat!

eastsideboy

Reaction score
Tom Brady: 7 Super Bowl Wins

Dallas Cowboys: 5 Super Bowl Wins

Brady > Dallas Cowboys
Spygate to deflategate other Gates you know he probably only got about four of those about without cheating but in all fairness Bill Belichick really has to take the blame for that

eastsideboy

Reaction score
Apparently Tom doesn't understand when you're 6 and 10 playing the world Champs on opening night that's how you know you're America's Team does he really saying that if the bucks were six and 10 they be playing the world Champs on opening night

Hadenough

Reaction score
Maybe just maybe he is right! I mean he is the best QB in the history of the NFL. He took a NFC team to a SB that many thought wouldnt have even a sniff of one. Everything that boy touches turns to gold. Its just a crying shame he didnt come to Dallas and bring them a SB.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Nobody can dispute it there's Cowboy fans everywhere in every state, we have more fans and generate more revenue around the country than any other team.... even with 25 years of failure.
When it comes to Playoff/SB appearances Brady has a point it's no contest in his era but that's not what America's team stands for.

The Star is bigger than Brady..he doesn't like that.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I would trade away some silly old title for Brady level success any day of the week. We cling to what we can I suppose. Brady clings to greatness. We cling to a silly old moniker.