Twitter: Tom Pelissero: Prescott Could’ve Played This Week

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Both are attempts at mind reading are they not?

You Content matters, as do words.
Both are attempts at mind reading are they not?

So ignore the content ? The crossing the line had to do with the content of the assertions. One assertion was about purely football, the other was just nasty. If you want to parse the issue to be just mind reading, to minimize and make it equivalent, then they are similar attempts, Counselor. Now I’m going to refrain from mind reading regarding your reaction to ignore the content and try to spin the issue....lol.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
You Content matters, as do words.

So ignore the content ? The crossing the line had to do with the content of the assertions. One assertion was about purely football, the other was just nasty. If you want to parse the issue to be just mind reading, to minimize and make it equivalent, then they are similar attempts, Counselor. Now I’m going to refrain from mind reading regarding your reaction to ignore the content and try to spin the issue....lol.

Full disclosure.. I don't even bother to read most of these sort of pissing matches. I skip past them in search of football content. The only reason I even know about the respective accusations is that they have leveled them at each other and at others in other threads. So yes, since none of this little exchange has been about football I have pretty much ignored all the content.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Apparently its moved to his eldow in another thread......and his fastball is not going to be 90mph anymore he is going to need to get more offspeed pitches together......
I heard now its moved both ways and he has pain in his neck too and has headaches, which are more like concussion. the other report was that nobody has seen his ankle and the staff is just duct taping it since its hanging by a single vein, just kind of dangling...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You put all your chips into one player over the team.

The team can win, lose, or be average all with or without Dak and us fans of the actual team will still be there every Sunday rooting them on.

You've pained yourself in a corner though. Dak has to be great or else you lose whatever creditable some people have left for you. You've attacked anybody and everybody that said he isn't a great QB. You go as far as accusing them that they wish injury on him if they don't share your thoughts.

The closer the season gets the more attitude you get. You're VERY defensive. That's a clear sign of nervousness. You are WAY too in your feels that you aren't able to look at things from all sides. You've hitched your wagons to one player, Rocky.
one could easily logically argue that he wants the team success and Dak is the key to the offensive success directly leading to team success....just because he supports Dak doesn't mean he is a dak supporter and not a team supporter as the two are not independent...just as easily as you saying I don't hate Dak, I don't like him, but want team success....yet 98.75% of your posts are Dak related.

btw, I am clicking like on your posts so you be more popular....and feel more right....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
There’s a big difference between asserting someone roots for the player over the team, and asserting the other person wants the player to get injured to prove a point. A BIG difference you didn’t notice apparently. Nice try.
although there are actually few that really would like to see Dak hurt and fail, despite the team's failure....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
one could easily logically argue that he wants the team success and Dak is the key to the offensive success directly leading to team success....just because he supports Dak doesn't mean he is a dak supporter and not a team supporter as the two are not independent...just as easily as you saying I don't hate Dak, I don't like him, but want team success....yet 98.75% of your posts are Dak related.

btw, I am clicking like on your posts so you be more popular....and feel more right....
I like Dak. I've said plenty of times that I like Dak.

I believe Dak gives us the best chance to win with what is available out there right now.

The difference between me and you guys is that just because I believe way, I do not feel required to think he's an elite level QB. You guys believe that because he is the only option for us that you must prop him up and pretend he is better than he really is. Maybe that makes you feel better, I dunno, but that's not what I'm about. I calls em how I sees em.

If Dak changes my mind then great, I hope he does, and i'll be happy for it. You guys have already made your minds up about him though. You're sold, hook, line, and sinker. He has nothing to prove to you or Rocky.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I believe Dak gives us the best chance to win with what is available out there right now.

The difference between me and you guys is that just because I believe way, I do not feel required to think he's an elite level QB. You guys believe that because he is the only option for us that you must prop him up and pretend he is better than he really is. Maybe that makes you feel better, I dunno, but that's not what I'm about. I calls em how I sees em.

If Dak changes my mind then great, I hope he does, and i'll be happy for it. You guys have already made your minds up about him though. You're sold, hook, line, and sinker. He has nothing to prove to you or Rocky.
And what's wrong with some of us believing he is elite? See how that works?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

fair enough.

I never said he was elite and just because I say he gives us the best chance, doesn't automatically mean I think he is elite...that's an error on your part......just because I like him as a QB, doesn't mean I think he is elite....

to me Elite is top 3 or 4 at most. right now, Brady (can lift a team, just with his experience in playoffs), Mahomes (no need to explain), Rodgers (just needs a little support to make the big dance), Wilson (on the bubble of sorts)......the rest are really good and we can shuffle them around with similar results for their respective teams. Allen is not elite. watson is not elite. dak is not elite, none of these other guys are elite...they are all really good though...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
And what's wrong with some of us believing he is elite? See how that works?
I didn't say anything was wrong with it. I think it is delusional, but hey, whatever makes you happy.

I think you specifically, along with a few others, don't really believe he's elite, but you've created a character that you have to stick with now. So, you just roll with it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
fair enough.

I never said he was elite and just because I say he gives us the best chance, doesn't automatically mean I think he is elite...that's an error on your part......just because I like him as a QB, doesn't mean I think he is elite....

to me Elite is top 3 or 4 at most. right now, Brady (can lift a team, just with his experience in playoffs), Mahomes (no need to explain), Rodgers (just needs a little support to make the big dance), Wilson (on the bubble of sorts)......the rest are really good and we can shuffle them around with similar results for their respective teams. Allen is not elite. watson is not elite. dak is not elite, none of these other guys are elite...they are all really good though...
I guess I lump you in with Rocky (who def. thinks Dak is elite) because you're always coming to his defense on these things and agreeing with him for the most part.

I believe you are much more reasonable than Rocky, for sure, because you don't insult everyone that has a different opinion than your own. I guess it's just the classic case of someone hanging with the wrong crowd, so automatically it can be assumed that they share the same opinions.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I didn't say anything was wrong with it. I think it is delusional, but hey, whatever makes you happy.

I think you specifically, along with a few others, don't really believe he's elite, but you've created a character that you have to stick with now. So, you just roll with it.
I don't consider him elite at this time however I believe he's on his way to being elite. Possible by the end of this year as long as he stays healthy.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I guess I lump you in with Rocky (who def. thinks Dak is elite) because you're always coming to his defense on these things and agreeing with him for the most part.

I believe you are much more reasonable than Rocky, for sure, because you don't insult everyone that has a different opinion than your own. I guess it's just the classic case of someone hanging with the wrong crowd, so automatically it can be assumed that they share the same opinions.
I don't necessarily defend, its providing balance IMO, and I don't jump at everything, but things that are factually otherwise which I often throw in a fact here and there.......there are extremes on either side of this issue, ala poppydog and baseless90, and then there is a few like rockport and couple of others....