Twitter: Tom Pelissero: Prescott Could’ve Played This Week

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Tell yourself whatever lies you need to make yourself feel better. Don’t want to see anyone fall into depression.
You literally already responded to this same post earlier with basically the same comeback.

This is what you said earlier to the same post you just responded to again: "Whatever you need to make yourself feel better. Depression is not a good look."- Rockport

You're getting forgetful, Rocky. You can't even remember the people you insult or the insults you use.

P.S Depression is not something you should just throw around as a joke. Dak deals with it, remember? You'd that that fact alone would make you, of all people here, more mindful before you use depression as an insult.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You literally already responded to this same post earlier with basically the same comeback.

This is what you said earlier to the same post you just responded to again: "Whatever you need to make yourself feel better. Depression is not a good look."- Rockport

You're getting forgetful, Rocky. You can't even remember the people you insult or the insults you use.

P.S Depression is not something you should just throw around as a joke. Dak deals with it, remember? You'd that that fact alone would make you, of all people here, more mindful before you use depression as an insult.
Keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better. The last thing I want to see is a fellow Cowboys fan fall into depression.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
You mean like a person asserting that someone roots for one player over team though that person has made no statement to that effect?

There’s a big difference between asserting someone roots for the player over the team, and asserting the other person wants the player to get injured to prove a point. A BIG difference you didn’t notice apparently. Nice try.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak would be so disappointed in you and the way you keep using depression as an insult.
It’s always good to get it out in the open. I’m just trying to help you so you don’t slip down into the deep dark place. Dak would be proud.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It’s always good to get it out in the open. I’m just trying to help you so you don’t slip down into the deep dark place. Dak would be proud.
You're using it as an a lowly insult. It's disgusting, really.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Dak is definitely ashamed of you for it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
There’s a big difference between asserting someone roots for the player over the team, and asserting the other person wants the player to get injured to prove a point. A BIG difference you didn’t notice apparently. Nice try.
Logic is lost on that one.

As you can see. He finds it funny to use depression as an insult. That should tell you all you need to know about that ones character.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You're using it as an a lowly insult. It's disgusting, really.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Dak is definitely ashamed of you for it.
There’s also good meds that can help you out. You don’t have to come here and insult everyone in an attempt to make yourself feel better. Pharmaceuticals can help.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
There’s also good meds that can help you out. You don’t have to come here and insult everyone in an attempt to make yourself feel better. Pharmaceuticals can help.
It's disgusting that you're playing around about depression and using it as an insult.

If there was anybody left on this sub that thought for a second that you wasn't the lowest form of poster on this site, you've now removed all doubt.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's disgusting that you're playing around about depression and using it as an insult.

If there was anybody left on this sub that thought for a second that you wasn't the lowest form of poster on this site, you've now removed all doubt.
I know some fellow service members who suffered from depression. PTSD. Marijuana worked well for many of them. They never bent over and used insults to make themselves feel better and tried alternative, healthier options. They swear by it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I know some fellow service members who suffered from depression. PTSD. Marijuana worked well for many of them. They never bent over and used insults to make themselves feel better and tried alternative, healthier options. They swear by it.
You're literally known on this sub as the person that insults everyone. That's literally all you are known for around here. That's it.

You really have no self awareness at all, do you?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You're literally known on this sub as the person that insults everyone. That's literally all you are known for around here. That's it.

You really have no self awareness at all, do you?
Just don’t use any hard core drugs like heroin or meth. That will just make it worse. You can PM me if you want to keep it confidential. I promise I won’t tell. Lashing out and insulting people here is not the answer.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Just don’t use any hard core drugs like heroin or meth. That will just make it worse. You can PM me if you want to keep it confidential. I promise I won’t tell. Lashing out and insulting people here is not the answer.
You trying to be funny about depression is about as low as you can go.

shabazz

Reaction score
So he could have started but he won’t even take one snap next preseason game.....yeah right

plymkr

Reaction score
According to my $399 annual Mike Fisher subscription, this isn’t true.
Wait.. is it really 399$ annual subscription fee? If I want to see an old guy drink and burp when he's talking to me I'll talk to my dad, and for free.

RonnieT24

Reaction score

Both are attempts at mind reading are they not?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
There's "no point" in preparing for the season. Everybody inside and under the covers.
Nope
duck-and-cover.jpg