Twitter: Tom Pelissero: Prescott Could’ve Played This Week

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Now you’ve gone way off the rails, my man. It’s like you’re so invested in your hate of his perceived hate that you’re making up wild stuff to justify your hate.
I saw you recently criticized our lack of quality QB’s. Fair point, right ? What if someone had attacked you as the hater who would want the backups to fail just to prove a point ?
He's off the rails. Somebody needs to check on him.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yep. These very same holier than thou guys beeching and moaning about "haters"....don't mind escalating the situation with hyperbole and straight up lies.

Hater = someone that dares disagree with my OPINION.

So I need to exaggerate their point of view and make em really look like haters.
No a hater is not someone who disagrees with your opinion. That’s what makes forums like this so great. A hater is someone who trolls every thread with their hate. Rather it be for Dak, the ownership, the coaches or all the above. The ones that do this every thread, every post and mostly every day is a hater. You’re starting to do that with Dak so that makes you an up and coming hater.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No, you don't get it.

You're dramatic because you're too deep into your feels when it comes to Dak.

You think because someone doesn't share they same opinion as you do when it comes to Dak that must mean they want him to be injured. That's the most insane logic I've seen on this board so far, and that's saying something.

There's a reason you're getting called out by multiple people for having such an insane take. Get outta your feels and stop being dramatic, Rocky.
963-AD977-2-FBB-4932-A48-E-30-A456-C6-B8-A2.gif

Calm down Suzy.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Nervous about what?
You put all your chips into one player over the team.

The team can win, lose, or be average all with or without Dak and us fans of the actual team will still be there every Sunday rooting them on.

You've pained yourself in a corner though. Dak has to be great or else you lose whatever creditable some people have left for you. You've attacked anybody and everybody that said he isn't a great QB. You go as far as accusing them that they wish injury on him if they don't share your thoughts.

The closer the season gets the more attitude you get. You're VERY defensive. That's a clear sign of nervousness. You are WAY too in your feels that you aren't able to look at things from all sides. You've hitched your wagons to one player, Rocky.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You put all your chips into one player over the team.

The team can win, lose, or be average all with or without Dak and us fans of the actual team will still be there every Sunday rooting them on.

You've pained yourself in a corner though. Dak has to be great or else you lose whatever creditable some people have left for you. You've attacked anybody and everybody that said he isn't a great QB. You go as far as accusing them that they wish injury on him if they don't share your thoughts.

The closer the season gets the more attitude you get. You're VERY defensive. That's a clear sign of nervousness. You are WAY too in your feels that you aren't able to look at things from all sides. You've hitched your wagons to one player, Rocky.
Dude you’re as clueless as the wart on my ***. I’ve been a Cowboys fan long before you were sucking your Mom’s teat. I’ve watched every Super Bowl the Cowboys have played in. The only thing I care about is them winning another one no matter what it takes. I believe Dak can be a SB winning QB so I support him. So take your lies you tell yourself to try an make yourself all warm and fuzzy and stick em where the sun doesn’t shine. Because that’s where lies belong.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dude you’re as clueless as the wart on my ***. I’ve been a Cowboys fan long before you were sucking your Mom’s teat. I’ve watched every Super Bowl the Cowboys have played in. The only thing I care about is them winning another one no matter what it takes. I believe Dak can be a SB winning QB so I support him. So take your lies you tell yourself to try an make yourself all warm and fuzzy and stick em where the sun doesn’t shine. Because that’s where lies belong.
First off... ewwww

You can say whatever you want. Maybe you was a true Cowboys fan at one time, but now you're just a Dak fan. Wherever he goes, you will follow.

I too believe Dak can win a Super Bowl if he has the right pieces around him, but that doesn't mean I am required to think he is an elite level QB like you do.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
First off... ewwww

You can say whatever you want. Maybe you was a true Cowboys fan at one time, but now you're just a Dak fan. Wherever he goes, you will follow.

I too believe Dak can win a Super Bowl if he has the right pieces around him, but that doesn't mean I am required to think he is an elite level QB like you do.
Yet you trash him every chance you get. So your words ring hollow. You keep posting **** to try and make yourself feel better. You don’t realize it that everyone else is laughing at you.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yet you trash him every chance you get. So your words ring hollow. You keep posting **** to try and make yourself feel better. You don’t realize it that everyone else is laughing at you.
Look how defensive you are, Rocky.

This is the nervous energy I'm talking about. You just can't stand the fact that people don't have the same opinions that you do.

Take some deep breaths and keep repeating to yourself "nobody really cares what I think anyways" over and over until you start feeling better, K?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Look how defensive you are, Rocky.

This is the nervous energy I'm talking about. You just can't stand the fact that people don't have the same opinions that you do.

Take some deep breaths and keep repeating to yourself "nobody really cares what I think anyways" over and over until you start feeling better, K?
Whatever you need to make yourself feel better. Depression is not a good look.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, you don't get it.

You're dramatic because you're too deep into your feels when it comes to Dak.

You think because someone doesn't share they same opinion as you do when it comes to Dak that must mean they want him to be injured. That's the most insane logic I've seen on this board so far, and that's saying something.

There's a reason you're getting called out by multiple people for having such an insane take. Get outta your feels and stop being dramatic, Rocky.
Not just insane but disgusting.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No a hater is not someone who disagrees with your opinion. That’s what makes forums like this so great. A hater is someone who trolls every thread with their hate. Rather it be for Dak, the ownership, the coaches or all the above. The ones that do this every thread, every post and mostly every day is a hater. You’re starting to do that with Dak so that makes you an up and coming hater.
Incorrect. I have posted my support for dak over and over....and NEVER jump in just to agitate people.

Like you do.

You have serious misunderstanding of "troll". you think it's only when someone says something "critical" of dak. Might they do that more than once? of course. Its the nature of a message board and people saying consistent as the topic comes up over and over...in no small part to your troll efforts. If we could just ban you from posting for two weeks...I am absolutely positive "Dak hater" replies would be significantly cut.

You troll the board with your "don't go against me" "hater" accusations. You're probably pretty lonely guy.

Accusing people of wanting dak injured...should be good reason for that ban. Check the rules again.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Incorrect. I have posted my support for dak over and over....and NEVER jump in just to agitate people.

Like you do.

You have serious misunderstanding of "troll". you think it's only when someone says something "critical" of dak. Might they do that more than once? of course. Its the nature of a message board and people saying consistent as the topic comes up over and over...in no small part to your troll efforts. If we could just ban you from posting for two weeks...I am absolutely positive "Dak hater" replies would be significantly cut.

You troll the board with your "don't go against me" "hater" accusations. You're probably pretty lonely guy.

Accusing people of wanting dak injured...should be good reason for that ban. Check the rules again.
198-FACAA-C403-45-CD-9840-4070-B8-B270-FE.gif

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I agree. Don’t know why you crossed the line. Plus, you can’t read his mind either.

You mean like a person asserting that someone roots for one player over team though that person has made no statement to that effect?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
First off... ewwww

Tell yourself whatever lies you need to make yourself feel better. Don’t want to see anyone fall into depression.