Tommy DeVito's Agent

Sammy

Reaction score

Kumbaya

Reaction score
Memo to all Cowboy fans…..

Your coming in first place may come down to the play of one Tommy Cutlets, this weeks NFC Player of the week. I hate the Eagles more than any team and I would like to see Dak and Jerry lead the Cowboys to the Promised Land, not Hurts and Roseman. But, I do believe you will probably need NY to beat Eagles one of the two times. Please show some love and respect for Tommy because he has earned it in these 4 weeks. After just 4 games, he already has shown more than Daniel Jones has shown in 4 years. He can do it…we just gotta believe! Our defense is pretty decent…..the OL will just have to provide some protection for the Kid.

Go Cowboys, Go Giants, Go Cutlets
K

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Memo to all Cowboy fans…..

Your coming in first place may come down to the play of one Tommy Cutlets, this weeks NFC Player of the week. I hate the Eagles more than any team and I would like to see Dak and Jerry lead the Cowboys to the Promised Land, not Hurts and Roseman. But, I do believe you will probably need NY to beat Eagles one of the two times. Please show some love and respect for Tommy because he has earned it in these 4 weeks. After just 4 games, he already has shown more than Daniel Jones has shown in 4 years. He can do it…we just gotta believe! Our defense is pretty decent…..the OL will just have to provide some protection for the Kid.

Go Cowboys, Go Giants, Go Cutlets
K
I'm baking on Tommy Cutlets to really tear it up that game.

Side note: I don't know if I like the Tommy Cutlets nickname. It's fine, but "Tommy Devito" is already pretty badass

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
DeNiro played the Irish godfather in Goodfellas. Not an Italian. Jimmy Conway -= Jimmy Burke
Goodfellas really centers around two Irish gangsters from Queens, Henry Hill, and Jimmy Burke.
Neither would be one of “us”
F_3Y7cSXwAAd0dF.jpg

XXLMike

Reaction score
You were right they did feel like Tommy was one of their own, even if they weren't Italian
100% they were part of a crew Jimmy Burke, put together the Lufthansa heist, which the money has still never been found
Burke was a madman killer they were finding bodies until 2015 under his home.
Scorsese has a fascination with Irish gangsters, Whitey Bolger, Jimmy Burke, the movie, the Irishman about Frank Sheeran. Gangs of New York about the Irish v nativist in the five point sections of Manhattan.
He grew up w Irish & Italians in NYC