Tommy DeVito's Agent

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
This can't really be his agent. It looks like 2 high school kids going as a Giant QB and his agent for Halloween.
It’s his agent having a good time with his client’s newfound notoriety. The guy was a good athlete in college and spent some time in the arena football league.

rags747

Reaction score
Can’t wait for them to pass on a round 1 QB and roll with Jones and this guy.
Yep they blew their chance at one of the top 1/2 QB’s In the nation. Giants board had all of the scouting reports on the top QB’s…all for naught now!

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
godfather.gif

Fuhgeddaboudit​

joseephuss

Reaction score
Can’t wait for them to pass on a round 1 QB and roll with Jones and this guy.
Even if they cut ties with Jones, they will be dealing with a huge cap hit in 2024 due to the contract he signed. They are stuck with him for at least another season.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Lol a briefing about the agent? Why

That’s what I thought but she said it lol, as I posted a minute ago it was during a house closing and the details were limited as we got back to signing papers, she said something about the mob lol

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Sean Stellato {Devito's agent} was on CNN tonight for an interview with host Abby Phillip.. He understands the negative comments / reaction he has gotten from his appearance on the sideline of the MNF game; He has a very good sense of humor and seems to be taking it all in stride. He said that he will use the attention and instant celebrity as an opportunity to open new avenues and horizons for his client. Can't be mad at that..

XXLMike

Reaction score
I'm not saying nutin, just dat he's one of us.

giphy.gif
DeNiro played the Irish godfather in Goodfellas. Not an Italian. Jimmy Conway -= Jimmy Burke
Goodfellas really centers around two Irish gangsters from Queens, Henry Hill, and Jimmy Burke.
Neither would be one of “us”

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
DeNiro played the Irish godfather in Goodfellas. Not an Italian. Jimmy Conway -= Jimmy Burke
Goodfellas really centers around two Irish gangsters from Queens, Henry Hill, and Jimmy Burke.
Neither would be one of “us”
Mike the Mafia Critic. Actually I was looking for his famous smug smile from Godfather Part II, but this is all they had.