Tommy DeVito's Agent

Big_D

Reaction score
I love his story. Modern day Tony Romo (almost). He's played better than Danny Jones.

He's bringing some excitement to a team that was basically a dumpster fire. An impressive few games considering they haven't looked very good all year.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Well just when you thought the gnats couldn't beat the mobster QB theme "Danny Dimes" here comes the DeVito's carrying with them one of the weasles from roger rabbit....

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Rich Eisen had a funny quip today, referencing the TWO upcoming regular-season matchups between the Giants & Eagles:

"Sirianni & 'Big Dom' against the DeVitos."

"You can't make this stuff up."
Philly has their Dom the Bouncer and Crying Coach.... Giants have their Italiano Agent and QB.... Cowboys have Jerra Jones. LOL

Washington needs to get with the program.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Philly has their Dom the Bouncer and Crying Coach.... Giants have their Italiano Agent and QB.... Cowboys have Jerra Jones. LOL

Washington needs to get with the program.
Thier program got ran out of town but not before having the actual American Gov looking into his doing's..lol

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I thought that was his Brother, or a dude that just stepped off A Bronx Tale set. Marone.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
His name is Sean Stellato. He's pulling 15% of Tommy Cutlet's $90K salary ... so he's charging $13,500 for his services. He's waiting for Tommy to hit the big pay day.

But I guarantee after this exposure, his clientele will increase. Who wouldn't hire a cartoon character.
Turns out he was also the agent for Ex-Cowboy/Wash RB, Alfred Morris....... o_O

rags747

Reaction score
I’m surprised that Jerry has not publicized that Big Ferguson is dating one of the Cavinder twins! Hot hot hot…

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Can’t wait for them to pass on a round 1 QB and roll with Jones and this guy.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
So do the Giants do way with Team Captains and go with Capos instead?

3334b197-0db8-40b5-a19c-fe318b43e3b3_text.gif