Tony and Candice Crawford? *Merge*

Roxxy

Reaction score
searchlights;2929360 said:
*snip*

From what I remember last year, both Jessica and Romo had been laying low during the football season. I hardly saw any pics of them together maybe due to the fact that they stayed in Dallas and not LA (no paparazzis).

You may say you dislike her as a celebrity (for over-sharing her personal life) but to say she is a distraction and partly blamed for the team's playoff failures, that is total BS and most people with logical minds know that.

kristie

Reaction score
prowess;2924623 said:
carrie's new song "cowboy casanova" - romo?

no because there's a line in the song that goes "he's the devil in disguise/a snake with blue eyes". i think she's refering to chace crawford.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Does anyone have the lyrics to the song Cowboy Casanova? Does it mention anything about dimples or big ears?

Interesting Carrie fans are adamant its about Tony Romo. I dont think Carrie would fess up even if it is about him, but Im just curious about the lyrics to see if I can pick out any clues that the Cowboy Casanova is our very own #9.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2933919 said:
Does anyone have the lyrics to the song Cowboy Casanova? Does it mention anything about dimples or big ears?

Interesting Carrie fans are adamant its about Tony Romo. I dont think Carrie would fess up even if it is about him, but Im just curious about the lyrics to see if I can pick out any clues that the Cowboy Casanova is our very own #9.

it could be

or she could just be singing typical redneck stuff about a cowboy

seniorette

Reaction score

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
On Twitter, people have spotted Tony at the Plano HS football game.

fabiolacrayola: My first plano game and tony romo is here

gabebernal: You know you picked a good game to watch when tony romo is at the game too

VypeDFW VYPE ALERT -Tony Romo sighting @ Plano's Clark Stadium - weird ~

texandrew5: Tony Romo was spotted with Chase Crawford's sister tonight at the Plano HS game. It's gotta be official now that she is his new gf.

Here is Candice Crawford talking about the game and saying she will be there.
http://www.the33tv.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=c492cb16-13c6-408e-b1d0-326e9ee3f858&src=front
Things that make you go hmmmmm.

kristie

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2933954 said:
it could be

or she could just be singing typical redneck stuff about a cowboy

anything's possible. i still think she's singing about chace crawford.

srobinson

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that Carrie's fans aren't saying it's about Tony. The blue eyes line kinda cancels that out.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2934205 said:
On Twitter, people have spotted Tony at the Plano HS football game.

fabiolacrayola: My first plano game and tony romo is here

gabebernal: You know you picked a good game to watch when tony romo is at the game too

VypeDFW VYPE ALERT -Tony Romo sighting @ Plano's Clark Stadium - weird ~

texandrew5: Tony Romo was spotted with Chase Crawford's sister tonight at the Plano HS game. It's gotta be official now that she is his new gf.

Here is Candice Crawford talking about the game and saying she will be there.
http://www.the33tv.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=c492cb16-13c6-408e-b1d0-326e9ee3f858&src=front
Things that make you go hmmmmm.
How on earth did you find those?

kristie

Reaction score
srobinson;2934572 said:
I'm pretty sure that Carrie's fans aren't saying it's about Tony. The blue eyes line kinda cancels that out.

that's what i thought when i first listened to the song.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
srobinson;2934572 said:

Try visiting a Carrie fan site, I almost regretted wandering in there, they absolutely despise Tony Romo over there and are so certain the song is about him. They dont care about the blue eyes, hes the devil in disguise, according to them. I am not making this up.

theogt;2934588 said:
How on earth did you find those?

Twitter is where I get all my Tony Romo news, both professional and personal. I just type in Tony Romo on search, and BAM articles about football and who hes rumored to be dating, all at once.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Alan Peppard: Tony Romo and Candice Crawford? Oh, It's On

Alan Peppard: Tony Romo and Candice Crawford? Oh, It's On
Nov 22, 2009 | Permalink

First, it looks like Tony Romo and Candice Crawford are quite the cozy item.
So who draws more stares from the crowd, Candice, the 2008 Miss Missouri (currently a 33TV reporter), or Tony, who just managed to squeak past the Washington Commanders on Sunday? It was hard to say when they walked in together Sunday night at Al Biernat's steakhouse following Tony's win at Cowboys Stadium. Regardless, the other diners got silent and just gawked when the duo arrived.
Come to think of it, everyone might have been staring at Candice's brother, Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford, who joined the party of six. He appeared to be a real hit with the female diners.
http://sceneblog.***BANNED-URL***/archives/2009/11/alan-peppard-tony-romo-and-can.html

kristie

Reaction score
until there is a photo of them together, i am going to believe that this whole tony dating candice crawford thing is nothing more then a rumor.

kristie

Reaction score
i got a message from the all mighty hostile:)D )that tony & candice are a couple, but i saw this & thought you guys should check it out:

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedc...DN-peo_1124gd.ART.State.Edition1.4b649f6.html

check the comment at the bottom of the page from some person calling himself/herself "you sure".

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
kristie;3099896 said:
i got a message from the all mighty hostile:)D )that tony & candice are a couple, but i saw this & thought you guys should check it out:

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedc...DN-peo_1124gd.ART.State.Edition1.4b649f6.html

check the comment at the bottom of the page from some person calling himself/herself "you sure".
Well, that's the last time I'll share some info like that. Thanks for the lesson.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I am watching special edition right now.

Guess who was just on with Mickey and candice......

Yep. Akward....sort of!!

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
theebs;3107588 said:
I am watching special edition right now.

Guess who was just on with Mickey and candice......

Yep. Akward....sort of!!

Did Tony and Candice look uncomfortable or something?
Do you know when they tape Special Edition?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3107626 said:
Did Tony and Candice look uncomfortable or something?
Do you know when they tape Special Edition?

this weeks show was taped at the game on thursday. They talked to romo after the game in the locker room. It wasnt uncomfortable, he was his usual self, it just seems akward!

and no I wont put the video up, thats all we need. It will end on pro football talk and in the ny papers by wednesday causing a distraction.