Tony Dungy just said we got robbed

Kaiser

Reaction score
Who will be the first fan to get all nervous that we are blaming the refs and not their chosen whipping boy and come here and tell us it didn’t matter and how Zeke and Dak suck and it’s their fault.

Watch...these people are lurking..

That guy sucks! I can't believe it, _______ lost us the game and should be cut tomorrow!

TheHerd

Reaction score
8 years in and Garrett still cannot figure out clock management.

This is the real issue. We all say Red will cost us a game or two with clock management. The guy just has no feel for when to take chances or how to manage the end of the half or the game.

Which is beyond bizarre because 99% of even us yahoos on this board know what to do. That part of coaching isn't rocket science.

The fact that Jerry doesn't care just proves beyond a shadow of a doubt he isn't committed to winning as his #1 priority.

jlust22

Reaction score
Yeah and they just showed the side by side on NBC of the 47 yd FG which they called a penalty on and the 52 yd FG which they missed and LP did the exact same thing with the ball on both attempts. Definitely a bogus call. Considering LP has been snapping for 14 years, I’m sure he does the exact same routine every time. I guess it was bad luck the Commanders jumped offsides because they wouldn’t have called LP for moving the ball otherwise.