Tony Dungy just said we got robbed

Kaiser

Reaction score
Calls like that show you that the league is obviously tipping games with officiating. They were calling penalties on us all night while avoiding obvious holding calls and the such on the Commanders.

I don't go that far, I firmly believe they tip calls to game close so fans will keep watching. Because that maximizes advertising revenue. There are plenty of games where the calls don't even out, one side is usually underwater on the count. But this one was so one sided that you really do have to wonder.

Sydla

Reaction score
Who will be the first fan to get all nervous that we are blaming the refs and not their chosen whipping boy and come here and tell us it didn’t matter and how Zeke and Dak suck and it’s their fault.

Watch...these people are lurking..

If the head coach isn’t a conservative pansy running only two plays in like 45 seconds, then the refs likely don’t matter.

When you coach scared and make mistakes it allows the refs to then possibly factor in the outcome.

Blaming the refs for the loss is preposterous but expected.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If the head coach isn’t a conservative pansy running only two plays in like 45 seconds, then the refs likely don’t matter.

When you coach scared and make mistakes it allows the refs to then possibly factor in the outcome.

And this is just one in a big pile of ****-ups by JG. Or Linehan. They both need to find their balls. Not every other game.

khiladi

Reaction score
The guy who jumped wasn't even looking at the ball. Sucks.

They clearly moved when he twitched and did that move. Defenders normally look at the snap to time their jump off the line.

There was no cheating here. They called it how they should plus it didn’t help that the ref had direct vision of the snapper.

If anything, the only thing one may complain about is the consistency of the call, but of course that’s all speculation anyways.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Calls like that show you that the league is obviously tipping games with officiating. They were calling penalties on us all night while avoiding obvious holding calls and the such on the Commanders.
I used to think it was coincidence, but when the Cowboys defense got hosed by no holding calls for...I forget how many games it was last year, I started to believe there is some kind of fix on in NFL officiating.

dwreck27

Reaction score
LP is a veteran snap holder and I doubt he did anything different than hes been doing for years!

If we had some young buck who maybe had the nerves I would agree but LP has been in plenty of tight games

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I get the Garrett blame but the odds are we weren't going to complete a really long pass for a TD, and it even could have been intercepted. We don't really have the QB or WRs to complete a pass like that very often. But all of that is besides the point, the game as it was called should have gone to overtime or at least we should have had a chance at a 42 yard field goal to send it to overtime. Refs made it 52. I just call it like it is. Definitely not a JG supporter.

khiladi

Reaction score

Dak plays scared like his HC, especially when he’s supposed to be throwing the ball downfield. People fail to see the irony in it.

Two peas in the same pod.

Sydla

Reaction score
I get the Garrett blame but the odds are we weren't going to complete a really long pass for a TD, and it even could have been intercepted. But all of that is besides the point, the game as it was called should have gone to overtime or at least we should have had a chance at a 42 yard field goal to send it to overtime. Refs made it 52. I just call it like it is.

How about making it a 32 yard FG instead of a 47 yarder?

When your coach is actually playing to set up a 47 yard FG in windy conditions, even if the K makes it, that’s horrible coaching by your HC.